New Guidelines For Lockdown in Mumbai PDF
Maharashtra New Lockdown Guidelines / Break the Chain :
Government of Maharashtra has released new guidelines for lock down in Mumbai on 29th April 2021. The Government has issued this order as per the reference of The Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 and The Disaster Management Act, 2005. This order is issued under the Break The Chain movement which is initiated to overcome the Covid-19. These new Covid-19 restrictions will be imposed from 07:00 AM 1st May, 2021 to 07:00 AM 15th May, 2021 so that the rising corona cases can be controlled.
New restrictions for Break the Chain of COVID-19 valid till 15 May 2021 :
- These new Covid-19 guidelines will be effective between the 07:00 AM 1st May, 2021 to 07:00 AM 15th May, 2021.
- All types of travel will be restricted during this time period.
- People who are in essential services like medical, vaccination and emergency staff will be free from these restrictions.
- Anyone who has come from another state or travel out of state will have to keep him under 14 days quarantine at home for 14 days once reaching the destination.
- Only 25 people are allowed to be in a wedding ceremony and the wedding should be completed in tow hours otherwise they will be charged with the fine of Rs. 50,000.
- Only 15% of employees can be in all private and government offices but those private offices which are providing essential services can function with the guidance.
- The life line of Mumbai e.i. local trains will not be able to run till the further instructions.
- One will have to follow the strict instructions during the inter city or district traveling
Maharashtra New Lockdown Guidelines /Break the Chain from 1st May to 15 May 2021 :
Allowed During Curfew
- All the essential and emergency services will be out of these Mumbai new lockdown guidelines.
- As per the new order Petrol Pumps will also remain open.
- Banks and Financial institution those are regulated by SEBI will function with the certain limitations.
- Constructions will not be affected by the new Covid restrictions in Mumbai .
- Bus and Mumbai local will be operated for only highly essential services.
- As all the fast food franchises, restaurants and bars will be under prohibition, So the home delivery of food and beverage will be allowed.
Not Allowed During Curfew :
- Personal tuition and private coaching centers is ordered to be closed.
- Public places of worship will be closed during these restrictions.
- Government and private educational institutions will also be closed.
- Aspirants who have any competitive examination would be able to attend the exam and can keep a adult along with him after showing a valid hall ticket/admit card.
- All types of salons, spas grooming centers beauty parlors and barber shops are also instructed to be closed.
- People are not allowed to visit the public places like parks, beaches, open spaces, gardens and OATs.
- There will be no shooting of any kind of T.V. advertisements, serials and films etc. during the Break the Chain lockdown in Mumbai.
You can download the complete New Guidelines for Lockdown in Mumbai PDF from the link given below.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy !