NEET 2021 Physics Question Paper with Solutions PDF Summary
Greetings to all, Today we are going to upload the NEET 2021 Physics Question Paper with Solutions PDF to help you all. The NEET 2021 Question Paper for all codes is available for free download on this page. NEET question papers are available in PDF format. You can also download previous year’s NEET questionnaires for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 on this page. NEET’s previous year’s question papers can be considered as an important resource for NEET preparation and sample papers of NEET.
NEET 2021 question papers were published by NTA after the examination was held on 12 September The NEET question paper 2021 was divided into four sets which were further divided into six subsets After conducting the test, the coaching institutes released a PDF of the NEET questionnaire with answer keys and solutions. Candidates preparing for next year’s NEET must mention the previous year’s NEET papers and solve the questions. Solving the previous year’s NEET question papers will help the candidates preparing for NEET 2022 to get a thorough idea about the exam pattern and the type of question expected. .
NEET 2021 Physics Question Paper with Solutions PDF- Toppers List
Around 8.70 Lakh candidates cleared the exam by scoring the relevant NEET Cut off. The list of NEET 2021 Toppers for Union Territories is given below.
|Mridul Aggarwal||Jammu and Kashmir||130|
|Sujay Karmakar||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1032|
|Yamini N||Dadra and Nagar Haveli (Now merged with Daman and Diu)||2085|
|Kathawle Tanmay Kiran||Daman and Diu (Now merged with Dadra and Nagar Haveli )||5631|
|Shafeek Ahamed A M||Lakshadweep||94486|
How was the NEET-UG 2021 Paper?
As per the analysis given by the students, NEET 2021 was of ‘Easy to Moderate difficulty level. Most of the students who appeared for the exam looked happy and ecstatic that the paper was of moderate difficulty level. Biology was based entirely on NCERT, Physics was of a bit lengthy and difficult, whereas, Chemistry was moderate and NCERT based.
NEET 2021 Analysis – PHYSICS
- There were some tricky questions about Optics, Semi-Conductors, and Photoelectric Effect.
- About 70 percent of the Physics paper was dominated by the Numerical questions.
- There were no controversial questions and just four to five tricky questions in sections A and B.
- Overall the paper was lengthy.
NEET 2021 Analysis – CHEMISTRY
- It was of easy to moderate’ level.
- Questions were based on NCERT figures, facts, and tables.
- There are a large number of questions from numerical and statement-based.
- Three questions were based on graphs and five questions from ‘matrix match type’.
- The paper was not lengthy in comparison to physics.
NEET 2021 Analysis – BOTANY
- The paper was ‘easy to moderate’ level.
- Students cold have found only a few questions tricky and difficult to solve.
- Questions were based on the NCERT syllabus and majorly were factual with a few concept-based questions.
NEET 2021 Analysis – ZOOLOGY
- The paper is of Moderate level.
- Students may have found certain questions easy at first look but they were twisted.
- One of the surprise questions was on Earthworm which only those who had studied NCERT books could have answered.
- From the Biotechnology section, at least 11-12 questions were asked.
- The zoology section was highly NCERT-centric, however, 3-4 questions required deep understanding.
- Approximately four questions were asked from Locomotion and Movement in the Human Physiology unit.
How to Download NEET 2021 Question Paper?
To obtain the official NEET 2021 question paper, the candidates can follow the steps:
1st step: First of all, go to the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
2nd step: Now, in the current events, check the question papers available.
3rd step: Carefully check the code and language.
4th step: Now, download the pdf that appears on the screen.
How to Use NEET 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key to Calculate the Scores?
The candidates can get an idea about their probable NEET 2021 score using the question paper and answer key together. Check the steps given below to calculate the scores.
1st step: First of all, download the question and answer key as per your respective code.
2nd step: Next, open them together and start cross-checking the answers.
3rd step: Use the marking scheme given below to calculate the scores.
- Add 04 marks for each correct answer.
- Deduct 01 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Unanswered questions will lead to 0 marks.
You can download the NEET 2021 Physics Question Paper with Solutions PDF by clicking on the link below.