Download NABARD Schemes 2021-2022 PDF for free from nabard.org using the direct download link given below.
NABARD Schemes 2021-2022
Here we have uploaded the NABARD Warehouse Scheme 2021-2022 PDF in English to help the farmers of the country. The Full form of NABARD is National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. NABARD is a development financial institution in India that manages credit-related concerns like planning, policy and operations for agriculture and rural undertakings. It provides financial help for agriculture activities and rural development for the country. You can download the NABARD Scheme 2021-2022 PDF in English by using the link below.
Under the NABARD Warehouse Scheme 2021-2022 PDF government provides subsidies on the construction & renovation of the food godowns in Rural areas. You can check complete information regarding this scheme by downloading the PDF.
NABARD Scheme 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria
(i). Students pursuing post-graduate degree (having completed first year) in Agriculture and allied disciplines (Veterinary, Fisheries, etc.), Agri-business, Economics, Social Sciences and Management from Institutes/ Universities of repute or Students pursuing 5 years integrated courses including Law and in 4th year of their course and Indian Students studying abroad are eligible for SIS 2021-22.
(ii). No TA/DA will be paid to the students appearing for the Interview.
Implementation of NABARD Scheme 2021-2022
The entire process of the Scheme will be done through SIS web portal.
- The scheme shall be implemented for 8-12 weeks between 01 April 2021 to 31 August 2021 (Orientation-1 week, Collection of data/Field visit- 2 to 4 weeks, Draft report3 to 4 weeks, finalization of report 2 to 3 weeks).
- The Scheme is extended to HO/ROs/TEs by restricting the number of seats to 75. The Head Office/Regional Offices/Training Establishments wise allocation of seats is given in Annexure I.
- On selection of the students, HO/RO/TE may assign ‘one topic to each student’ as identified and may advise the student to commence the study as early as possible.
- The selected students would undergo one-week orientation program covering a brief introduction on NABARD’s operations, methodology, collection of raw data, data analysis and interpretation, presentation of draft report.
- A suitable officer from HO/ROs/TEs may be designated as a Mentor to oversee the implementation and monitoring of the scheme. Separate login credentials will be given to every mentor.
- The period of field visit should be purely need-based, subject to a maximum of 30 days.
- The HO/ ROs /TEs should ensure the quality of the report after its thorough review, editing, and vetting before finalization and submission to the DEAR Head Office. The mentors should ensure that the chapter on ‘Summary and Recommendations’ should clearly bring out major findings and recommendations from the study report.
- On satisfactory completion of the internship by the students, CGM/OIC may issue a certificate of Internship to the students with a copy to the college/university, if necessary.
Here you can download the NABARD Scheme 2021-2022 PDF in English by click on the link given below.