Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF Summary
Hello Students! here we have good news for you because today we are going to share Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF with you. Chief Minister of West Bengal provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships to the students for their higher education. The students who have passed 10th, and 12th classes and who are studying in any UG and PG courses are eligible for this scholarship scheme. Under this scheme government will provide Rs. 10,000 to students every year for their higher education. The main objective of this scheme is to increase the education level in the state. Below we have provided a direct download link for Nabanna Scholarship Form 2022 PDF.
इस नबन्ना छात्रवृत्ति का प्रमुख उद्देश्य उन छात्रों के लिए शैक्षिक अवसर सुनिश्चित करना है जो आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर हैं। ताकि वे बिना किसी आर्थिक परेशानी के अपनी आगे की शिक्षा आसानी से जारी रख सकें। सभी संबंधित छात्र जो एक ही योजना के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं, उन्हें पश्चिम बंगाल राज्य सरकार की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा।
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||WB Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship|
|Application Last Date||No last date for Apply|
|Financial Amount||Rs 10000/- per year on your current course|
|Providing Authority||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021 PDF link||Download PDF|
Nabanna Scholarship Form 2022 PDF – Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be permanent residents of West Bengal, can only apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must be passed the last examination from any recognized Board, Council of the University of West Bengal, and continuing his/her study from any recognized Institution in West Bengal.
- The minimum marks requirement in Madhyamik is 65% for HS course students and 60% marks in HS for College (UG) students, 55% in Under-Graduate for Post-Graduate students.
- Students, who are eligible for West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship, cannot apply for Nabanna Scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applicants does not exceed Rs. 60,000/-
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship 2022
- Prescribed Application Form
- Self Declaration copy with countersigned by Head of the Institute, currently studying.
- Income certificate. (issued by DM/SDO/BDO etc)
- Recommendation & Income Certificate from MLA
- Copy of Rank Card and allotment letter of the selection committee (only for JEE or equivalent).
- Mark sheet copy of the last examination.
How to Fill Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2022 PDF
After downloading the scholarship form you have to fill in all necessary details in the form carefully like the applicant’s name, Academic details, Current Course details, and Bank details of the applicant. Now attached all necessary documents with the application form and submit it to Nabanna or Uttarkanya, they will give a receipt copy. This is proof of your application.
Here you can download the Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF by clicking on the link given below.