MHT CET Question Papers with Answers PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload MHT CET Question Papers with Answers PDF with the help of all of you. MHT CET Previous Years Question Papers are one of the best ways to assess one’s preparation for the upcoming exam. Candidates seeking admission are advised to go through the syllabus after solving the previous year’s question papers.
It will help candidates to understand the exam pattern of MHT CET Question Papers with Answers, know which topics are important, and check frequently asked questions. It is discussed below that why a candidate cannot attempt the main exam without solving the previous years question papers of MHT CET.
MHT CET Question Papers with Answers PDF- Exam Pattern 2022
|Medium of question paper||Physics & Chemistry: English, Urdu, and Marathi
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based test|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics | Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
MHT CET Question Papers with Answers PDF – Students Review
Understanding the perspectives of students who have taken MHT CET in past years is beneficial. This will help you understand how the papers were written and how to prepare for them.
- MHT-CET 2018 was rated as one of the most straightforward engineering entrance exams by students.
- According to them, the paper’s difficulty level was not even half that of the 2018 JEE Mains.
- The students also stated that they had no problems with time management in both papers this year.
- There were fewer calculations and even some problems that were not numerical.
- The three subjects, mathematics, physics, and chemistry, were all of moderate difficulty.
- In Physics, there have been more numerical-based problems than theoretical questions.
- In Chemistry, Chemical bonding and Organic Chemistry posed numerous questions.
- It was relatively simple for a well-prepared student to attempt 130 of 150 questions with an accuracy of 85 to 90%.
You can download the MHT CET Question Papers with Answers PDF by clicking on the link given below.