MEDISEP Application Form PDF Summary
In this article, we are going to present MEDISEP Application Form PDF in front of you. This is a Kerala state government scheme form in which government provides cashless treatment for government employees and pensioners. Under this scheme, all government employees and pensioners are eligible to get medical reimbursement from both outpatient and inpatient medical care from government hospitals and impaneled private hospitals. Below we have provided the download link for MEDISEP Medical Reimbursement Form PDF.
MEDISEP means Medical Insurance Scheme for State Employees and Pensioners. This is a comprehensive health insurance scheme under which the beneficiaries will get Rs. 3 lakh every year. A higher amount is allowed in case of grave ailments.
MEDISEP Application Form PDF – Eligibility Criteria
- All serving employees of State Government including teaching and non-teaching staff of Aided Schools and Colleges by remitting prescribed premium.
- Part-time Contingent employees/pensioners and part-time teachers/pensioners are subject to the remittance of prescribed premium.
- Their dependents, spouse/partner, children who have not attained the age of 25 and
- Children of any age who are facing physical or mental disability are eligible.
- Dependant parents of the employee
Kerala MEDISEP Scheme 2021 – Major Treatment Expenses
- Liver transplant: Rs 18 lakh
- Bone marrow transplant: Rs 9.46 lakh
- Cochlear implantation: Rs 6.39 lakh
- Kidney transplant: Rs 3 lakh
- Knee replacement: Rs 3 lakh
- Hip replacement: Rs 4 lakh
- Brain surgery: Rs 18.24 lakh
- Heart, lungs transplant: Rs 15 lakh
Here you can download the MEDISEP Application Form PDF by click on the link given below.