Medical Certificate Gujarat Gujarati - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Medical Certificate Gujarat PDF to all of you. The Gujarat High Court ordered a police investigation against a doctor accused of issuing fake medical certificates to help prisoners get bail. In a recent order, the Gujarat High Court has directed an investigation into the issuance of fake medical certificates by a doctor, raising doubts over the credibility of the documents submitted to seek temporary bail on medical grounds. This order was issued in the case of Dilip Trinath Gowda vs. State of Gujarat The decision was motivated by two applications from prisoners seeking temporary bail for medical treatment, which led the court to examine the authenticity of the medical certificates involved. The bench of Justice MK Thakkar observed that both the certificates presented were one from Dreams Multi Specialty Hospital and the other from Hari Multi Specialty Hospital with the name and seal of Dr ML Patel.
Medical Certificate Gujarat PDF Registration Guidelines
- Register yourself by entering the details as mention
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online
- After filling the details your login will be created and send at your Registered Email as mentioned at the time of signup.
- Please check your email id for login detail or spam folder in case you have not received the login details
- Please click on login button with login details as received after clicking on Signup/Verification Button
- After Login you will get the option of to apply for registration type. Please select the correct registration type
- Here you can update the Address and Contact details in my account section
- There is process to fill up online application and last you will get the appointment for visit GMC office for documents verification, if needed.
- Here payments submit to GMC office only as per specified fees structure.
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique application ID for the submitted application. You should note / remember your system generated application ID for future reference and use.
- Take a print out of the “application” and attach the demand draft for the fee ( Refer Fee Structure) and supported documents as listed in application (To be produced in original in particular order as mentioned in application) required as part of the application and submit the application to Gujarat Medical Council on particular date for submission of application.
- Kindly submit a draft in favour of ”Registrar Gujarat Medical Council” Payable at Ahmedabad as per fee structure
NOTE:- Please note that it is not mandatory to upload your Photo and Signature as per document instruction in all the services
5 Duties Of Physician To The Public And To The Paramedical Profession
- 5.1 Physicians as Citizens:
Physicians, as good citizens, possessed of special training should disseminate advice on public health issues. They should play their part in enforcing the laws of the community and in sustaining the institutions that advance the interests of humanity. They should particularly co-operate with the authorities in the administration of sanitary/public health laws and regulations.
- 5.2 Public and Community Health:
Physicians, especially those engaged in public health work, should enlighten the public concerning quarantine regulations and measures for the prevention of epidemic and communicable diseases. At all times the physician should notify the constituted public health authorities of every case of communicable disease under his care, in accordance with the laws, rules and regulations of the health authorities. When an epidemic occurs a physician should not abandon his duty for fear of contracting the disease himself.
- 5.3 Pharmacists / Nurses:
Physicians should recognize and promote the practice of different paramedical services such as, pharmacy and nursing as professions and should seek their cooperation wherever required.
How to Apply for Medical Certificate Gujarat
Step-1: Please visit the clinic or government hospital (where a register medical practitioner who can issue such certificate is available) OR search for your nearest doctor but please confirm whether he or she is registered medical practitioner by using the following link. online link
Step-2: Apply using the format of application as applicable. Fill in the application form and attach a passport size photograph.
Step-3: Medical practitioner will check the submitted application. As per requirements, applicant may have to take the tests in a lab.
Step-4: Once the test result is issued or in some cases if the test is not required, applicant will be issued with a medical certificate.
You can download Medical Certificate Gujarat PDF by clicking on the following download button.