MakeMyTrip Foundation Covid Scholarship Scheme PDF Summary
Dear students in this post we are going to upload the MakeMyTrip Foundation Covid Scholarship Scheme PDF 2022 to help you. This is a special scholarship program launched by the MakeMyTrip foundation to help those students who lost their parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The students who are studying in graduation and postgraduation can apply for this scheme to continue their higher education. Below we have given a direct download link for MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship for COVID-Affected Students PDF.
Under this scheme, MakeMyTrip Foundation will provide financial help to COVID-19 affected students Rs. 24,000 to 50,000 to cover their academic expenses. The first preference will be given to those students whose parents were employed in the tourism and hospitality sector.
MakeMyTrip Foundation Covid Scholarship Scheme PDF – Eligibility
- Students who lost their parent(s) during the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in Classes 1 to 12, graduation or post-graduation courses in India.
- The annual family income of applicants must not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicable for students enrolled in the academic year 2021-22 and 2022-23.
MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship for COVID-Affected Students – Amount
- For Class 1 to 8 students – INR 24,000
- For Class 9 to 12 students – INR 30,000
- For graduation and post-graduation students – INR 50,000
How to Apply Online for MakeMyTrip Foundation Covid Scholarship Scheme 2022
- First, you have to click on the ‘Apply Now button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered, you first need to register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship for COVID-Affected Students’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Here you can download the MakeMyTrip Foundation Covid Scholarship Scheme PDF by click on the link given below.