Quiz on Mahatma Gandhi with Answers PDF Summary
Today we are going to share the Quiz on Mahatma Gandhi with Answers PDF to help you guys. Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated on 2nd October in India. It is one of the national holidays in India. Let us solve some interesting questions about Mahatma Gandhi and Gandhi Jayanti. Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated every year to commemorate the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi. All the schools and colleges organized a celebration to honor Gandhi Ji on this day.
Government offices, post offices including other businesses, stores, organizations remain closed on 2 October. Children must know about the life of Gandhi and times and the struggle he put in to help us attain freedom from British rule.
Quiz on Mahatma Gandhi with Answers PDF
1. Who called Gandhi ‘Mahatma’?
2. Who is considered the spiritual guru of Gandhiji?
Answer: Leo Tolstoy
3. Where was Mahatma Gandhi born?
Answer: Porbandar, India – It is a coastal city in Gujarat, also known for being the birthplace of Sudama
4. What is Mahatma Gandhi’s first name?
5. What is the name of Mahatma Gandhi’s parents?
Answer: Karamchand and Putlibai Gandhi
6. What did Gandhiji call freedom fighter Subhash Chandra Bose?
7. What is the significance of the Gandhi Memorial in Kanyakumari?
Answer: Gandhiji’s ashes were kept here before immersion in the sea on February 12, 1948
9. Who is the author of Gandhiji’s favorite Bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jana to Tene Kahiye’?
Answer: Narsi Mehta – The bhajan speaks about the ideals of a Vaishnava Jana or a follower of Lord Vishnu
10. What was the civil disobedience movement where the British were asked to leave India called?
Answer: Quit India Movement
11. Who led the Salt Satyagraha Movement with Gandhi?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
12. How is the date of Mahatma Gandhi’s return to India in 1915 observed now?
Answer: Pravasi Bharatiya Divas
13. When is the International Day of Non-Violence celebrated?
Answer: October 2 — apt, isn’t it?
14. Where is Sabarmati Ashram?
Answer: Ahmedabad – It was formerly known as “Satyagraha Ashram”
15. By which name is Gandhi lovingly called by his countrymen?
Answer: Bapu – It is a Gujarati endearment for “father” or “papa”
You may also like :
- Gandhi Jayanti Quiz PDF in Malayalam
- Mahatma Gandhi Photos PDF
- महात्मा गांधी की जीवनी | Mahatma Gandhi Ki Jivani PDF
- Gandhi Jayanti Speech in Hindi PDF
You can Quiz on Mahatma Gandhi with Answers PDF Download in English by clicking on the following download button.