Maharashtra Housing Society Bye-Laws 2022 PDF Summary
Dear friends, today we are going to provide the Maharashtra Housing Society Bye-Laws 2022 PDF to help you. In this article, we have explained all the bare facts of the Maharashtra Cooperative Societies Act, 1960, which governs over two lakh cooperative societies in the state. Under this act, the objective of a housing society is to provide its members with open plots, flats, and apartments along with common amenities and services to its members.
There are a total of 174 model bye-laws of the housing society, solely based on one of India’s leading State Acts i.e., the Maharasthra Co-operative Society’s Act. The housing societies have formed the Society Bye-laws rules to control the actions of its members and to regulate their activities.
Maharashtra Housing Society Bye-Laws 2022 PDF
- Preliminary- Name and Address
- Area of operation, objectives, affiliation
- The raising of funds and their utilization
- Rights & duties of a member
- Responsibilities and liabilities of members
- Society charges
- Duties and powers of the society
- General Meetings (First General Meeting, Annual General Meeting & Special General Meeting)
- Management of society affairs
- Profit distribution
- Writing off dues
- Society accounts audit
- Conveyance, redevelopment, and repair/maintenance
- Other miscellaneous matters
- Committee redressal of member complaints
Here you can download the Maharashtra Housing Society Bye-Laws 2022 PDF by clicking on the link below.