LIC IPO Form PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering LIC IPO Form PDF to all of you. As you know guys LIC’s public offer, is the country’s biggest-ever IPO. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has been providing life insurance in India for more than 65 years and is the largest life insurer in India.
A significant proportion of LIC’s total new business premiums are generated by participating products and single premium products, and any significant regulatory changes or market developments that adversely affect sales of such products could have a material adverse effect on its business.
LIC IPO Form PDF
Through Net Banking – Another way to apply for an IPO is through internet banking.
Step 1: – Bidder needs to log in to their online net-banking account. They will be directed to their home page subsequently.
Step 2: Go to the investment section and click on the IPO/e-IPO option.
Step 3: Then you will be needed to fill in depository details and bank account details. After doing so, the verification process will be completed.
Step 4: Once the verification process is completed, investors are required to click on the ‘Invest in IPO’ option.
Step 5: Then you should select the IPO you would like to apply for. Click on LIC IPO and then add the number of shares and the “bid price”.
Step 6: Investors need to ensure that they have read the terms and conditions of the bidding in the LIC IPO carefully before placing their bids.
Step 7: Once done, investors can confirm and place their order by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ option.
Step 8: At the bank, the application money will remain blocked up to the finalization on the basis of allotment.
Step 9: Furthermore, the account will be debited post the allotment of the shares.
Key Positive Factors of LIC IPO Form PDF
- LIC is a part insurance and part investment products company. Their plans are a combination of insurance and investment with a guaranteed return.
- LIC has over 13.5 lakh agents who play bringing most of the new business. LIC plans offer ‘fixed returns’ along with life insurance coverage. This makes it easy to sell by agents and brings peace of mind to the insurers.
- LIC has high trust in the public for both life insurance as well as investment done with them. LIC is synonymous with insurance in India.
- LIC manage asset of Rs 39 lakh crores. That is more money than the entire mutual fund industry combined. They invest these funds across stocks and bonds.
- They own 4% of all listed stocks in India and more government bonds than the RBI.
- Leading insurance provider company in India and fifth largest global insurer by GWP.
- A range of life insurance products to meet the varied insurance needs of individuals.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) IPO (LIC IPO) Detail PDF
|LIC IPO Date||May 4, 2022 to May 9, 2022|
|LIC IPO Face Value||₹10 per share|
|LIC IPO Price||₹902 to ₹949 per share|
|LIC IPO Lot Size||15 Shares|
|Issue Size||221,374,920 shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹21,008.48 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||221,374,920 shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹21,008.48 Cr)
|Retail Discount||Rs 45 per share|
|Employee Discount||Rs 45 per share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Net Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Net Offe|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Net Offe|
|Company Promoters||The President of India, acting through the Ministry of Finance, Government of India is the company promoter.|
A LIC policyholder can apply for LIC IPO shares using 2 IPO applications in the following categories:
- Policyholder + Retail Category
- Policyholder + HNI (NII) Category
LIC IPO Limits in Reserved Quotas
- Rs 2 lakh investment limit in policyholders, employees, and retail investors’ quotas.
- Policyholders can Increase limits by bidding in the “policyholders + retail” quota (Rs 2 + 2 lakh).
- Employees can Increase limits by bidding in the “employee + policyholders + retail” quota (Rs 2+2+2 lakh).
Advantages of Reserved Quota in LIC IPO
- Policyholders get Rs 60 per share discount on the final offer price.
- Rs 45 per share discount in retail and employees’ quota.
Eligible Policyholders for Reserved Policyholders Quota in LIC IPO
- The policy should be bought on or before February 13, 2022.
- The annuity policyholder is eligible, but not the beneficiary.
- the Last date for updating PAN details in your policy was February 28, 2022.
LIC IPO Details by Investor Category
|Category||Bidding at||Max Bid Amount||Basis of Allotment||Discount||Final Price|
|HNI||At price||Rs 9,067 Cr||Proportionate||No||Rs 949|
|Retail||Cut-off||Not above Rs 2 lakhs||Draw of Lot||Rs 45 per share||Rs 904|
|Employee||Cut-off||Not above Rs 2 lakhs||Proportionate||Rs 45 per share||Rs 904|
|Policy Holders||Cut-off||Not above Rs 2 lakhs||Proportionate||Rs 60 per share||Rs 889|
You can download the LIC IPO Form PDF by clicking on the following download button.