LGS Question Paper 2021 PDF Summary
Dear readers, we are presenting LGS Question Paper 2021 PDF here for all of you. The question paper will be given in the form of a Question Booklet. There will be four versions of question booklets with question booklet alpha code viz. A, B, C & D. The Question Booklet Alpha Code will be printed on the top left margin of the facing sheet of the
The question booklet does not have unprinted or torn or missing pages and if so he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and get it replaced by a complete booklet with the same alpha code. This is most important. If you get a question booklet where the alpha code does not match the allotted alpha code in the seating position, please draw the attention of the Invigilator Immediately.
LGS Question Paper 2021 Instructions
- The Question Booklet Serial Number is printed on the top right margin of the facing sheet. If your
question booklet is un-numbered, please get it replaced by a new question booklet with the same alpha
- The question booklet will be sealed at the middle of the right margin. The candidate should not open the
question booklet, until the indication, is given to start answering.
- Immediately after the commencement of the examination, the candidate should check that the question
booklet supplied to him contains all the 100 questions in serial order. The question booklet does not
have unprinted or torn or missing pages and if so he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator
and get it replaced by a complete booklet with the same alpha code. This is most important.
- Blank sheets of paper is attached to the question booklet. These may be used for rough work.
- Please read carefully all the instructions on the reverse of the Answer Sheet before marking
- Each question is provided with four choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) having one correct answer. Choose
the correct answer and darken the bubble corresponding to the question number using Blue or Black
Ball-Point Pen in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
No negative mark for unattended questions.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the session and without
handing over his/her Answer Sheet to the Invigilator. Candidates should ensure that the Invigilator has
verified all the entries in the Register Number Coding Sheet and that the Invigilator has affixed his/her
signature in the space provided.
- Strict compliance with instructions is essential. Any malpractice or attempt to commit any kind of
malpractice in the Examination will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
You can download LGS Question Paper 2021 PDF by clicking on the following download button.