Learning and Teaching B.Ed Notes PDF Summary
If you are searching for the Learning and Teaching B.Ed Notes PDF in the English language but you didn’t find it anywhere so don’t worry you are on the right page. In this article, we have provided a direct download link for B.Ed Learning and Teaching Notes PDF to help our users. The students who are studying in B.Ed can prepare for the exam according to the syllabus. Pdffile always tries to provide all types of educational information to its users.
The Course ‘Learning and Teaching’ have been conceptualized on the basic premise that learning and teaching should be viewed holistically. This course attempts to facilitate student teachers to understand learning and teaching as a process that works for the construction of knowledge.
Learning and Teaching B.Ed Notes PDF in English – Objectives
- Describe the nature of learning,
- Differentiate among learning, maturation, teaching, and imprinting,
- Identify various activities reflecting learning,
- Explain the role of understanding the dimensions of learning for a teacher to
- Identify various learning styles among learners,
- Discuss the use of transfer of learning in the new situation, and
- Keep in mind the pace of learning while designing teaching-learning
Here you can download the Learning and Teaching B.Ed Notes PDF in English by click on the link given below.