Lawrence Bishnoi Sidhu Moosewala PDF Summary
Dear readers, today we are going to share Lawrence Bishnoi Sidhu Moosewala PDF for all of you. Here in this article, we have given detailed information about the Lawrence Bishnoi and Sidhu Moosewala. Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu was better known by his stage name Sidhu Moose Wala or Sidhu Moosewala.
He was a most famous and popular Indian singer, rapper, songwriter and actor associated with Punjabi music and Punjabi cinema. He was born on 11 June 1993 and died on 29 May 2022. Sidhu Moosewala was also a politician belonging to the Indian National Congress political party. Sidhu Moose Wala gained wide attention with his track “So High”.
Lawrence Bishnoi is known as a popular Gangster. He hails from Abohar, Punjab in India. He is well known for his criminal activities. He has been imprisoned many times due to his evil deeds. Lawrence Bishnoi came into the public eye when he threatened to kill Bollywood’s famous actor Salman Khan. If you want to know more information about both Lawrence Sidhu then you can read this article till the end.
Lawrence Bishnoi Sidhu Moosewala PDF
- The Delhi Court on Tuesday, 14 June, news agency ANI reported, formally allowed the Punjab Police to arrest gangster Lawrence Bishnoi in the case for allegedly murdering Punjab Congress leader and singer Sidhu Moose Wala.
- The Punjab Police has secured a transit remand of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi to be taken to Punjab and tried for the murder of Sidhu Moose Wala in the latest update. On 29 May 2022, Sidhu Moosewala was assassinated.
- The singer’s SUV was sprayed with bullets when he was travelling with two other people, a day after the Bhagwant Mann-led Punjab government withdrew the security cover of 424 people, including former MLAs, Jathedars of two Takhts, heads of Deras, and police officers.
- The singer was found slumped in his car seat after miscreants shot at least 19 bullets at Moose Wala. Right after the incident gangster in Canada Goldy Brar took charge of the murder in a Facebook post.
- In two separate posts on their purported Facebook pages, Bishnoi and Brar took responsibility for the murder of the Punjabi singer. It was reported that the murder of Sidhu Moose Wala was hatched in Tihar jail. Further, it has been understood that Goldy Brar is part of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang.
- Lawrence Bishnoi had been lodged in Rajasthan jail and was being questioned by the Delhi police in relation to the murder of Moose Wala. Sidhu Moose Wala’s body had 19 bullet injury injuries. According to the post-mortem report, He died within 15 minutes of being shot. The report also stated that the cause of his death was “haemorrhage shock” due to antemortem firearm injuries.
- A day after the Punjab government curtailed his security cover, the singer-turned-politician was shot dead by unidentified assailants in Jawaharke village in Mansa district of Punjab on Sunday. From all over the country, Police have been arresting suspects.
- The first arrests were made in Dehradun where six people were nabbed. The Punjab Police on Monday made a fresh arrest of a man from Haryana’s Sirsa district on 7 June. The man was identified as Sandeep alias Kenkra, who hails from Kalanwali village in Sirsa district, and had allegedly passed on information about Moosewala’s movement to the shooters involved in the killing.
- Eight sharpshooters had also been identified. Pune police detained one of the accused shooters Santosh Jadhav late at night on 13 June. In the same case, Pune Police have also arrested the suspect an aide of Santosh Jadhav, Navnath Suryawanshi.
Lawrence Bishnoi – Personal Information
|Real Name||Lawrence Bishnoi|
|Popular Name||Lawrence Bishnoi Sopu|
|Date of Birth||12 February 1992|
|Birth Place||Abohar, Punjab|
|School Name||Sachkhand Convent School Abohar|
|Higher School||DAV College Chandigarh|
|Higher Study / College Name||Graduation BA from DAV College Chandigarh|
|Hobbies||Running, Gym, Writing Shayari, Reading Books|
|Profession||Gangster and Self-Proclaimed Social Worker|
Lawrence Bishnoi Information
- Lawrence Bishnoi is one of the deadliest gangsters of Western India in contemporary times. The elimination of Anandpal Singh and the gradual decline of Neeraj Bawana has given him a wide-open field.
- He is lodged in jail, but operating his gang without any fear. This gangster is active in Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh. Needless to say, he is also hired in New Delhi for committing gruesome crimes.
- Lawrence is basically from Chandigarh. He had started in public life as a student leader of SOPU. He was leading a group of strayed students in his college – DAV College, Chandigarh. He even fought unsuccessfully in a student election.
- Starting from this college as a student leader, he soon rose to become a dreaded gangster. He developed close links with many Bishnoi community leaders and criminals from Haryana and Rajasthan.
|Real Name||Lawrence Bishnoi|
|Nick Name||Lodu Don|
|Date of Birth||1992|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate from DAV College, Sector 10, Chandigarh|
|Birth Place||Abohar, Punjab, India|
- Lawrence had become a national sensation when he had threatened Salman Khan. He was produced in the court and was accompanied by many policemen. A reporter had asked him about his intention to flee.
- He had denied having any such plans and said that he will kill Salman Khan whenever the actor will come to Jodhpur. Such is the terror of Lawrence that Salman Khan was provided added security when he was in Jodhpur.
- Even the high level of security was maintained while the superstar was in the jail. And, if you think that this threat was just a publicity stunt by Lawrence, then think twice. One of his accomplices has recently been arrested by Special Cell in Hyderabad. His name is Sampat Nehra. Lawrence had asked him to kill Salman.
- Sampat had done recce of Galaxy apartment as well as Salman Khan’s scheduled staying place in Hyderabad. He was all set to fire at Salman. Lawrence has again tried to kill Salman Khan. However, a national lockdown because of Covid – 19 saved Salman. His sharpshooter Rahul was arrested in a different case and he has revealed the plan to the police.
Sidhu Moosewala Lawrence Bishnoi PDF
Sidhu Moosewala – Personal Information
Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu
11 June 1993
Moosa, Punjab, India
|Died||29 May 2022 (aged 28)
Jawaharke, Punjab, India
|Cause of death||Gunshot wounds|
|Alma mater||Humber College|
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
Sidhu Moose Wala Full Information
|Real name||Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu|
|Nickname(s)||Sidhu Moose Wala, Moosewala|
|Known for||Singing the song ‘So High’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 185 cm
in meters– 1.85 m
in feet inches– 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 85 kg
in pounds– 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Lyricist: Licence- by Ninja (2016)
Singing (Duet): Belong Karda with Gurlez Akhtar
Film– Teri Meri Jodi (2019)
|Last Song||Last Ride (15 May 2022)|
|Last Film||Jattan Da Munda Gaun Lagya (2022)|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress (INC)
Note: He joined the Indian National Congress on 3 December 2021 in the presence of Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi and PPCC chief Navjot Singh Sidhu.
|Date of Birth||11 June 1993 (Friday)|
|Birthplace||Village Moosa, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Date of Death||29 May 2022|
|Place of Death||Near Jawaharke village, Mansa, Punjab|
|Age (at the time of death)||28 Years|
|Death Cause||Shot Dead in an Attack|
|Hometown||Village Moosa, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|School||S.Chetan Singh Sarvhitkari Sr. Sec. Vidya Mandir, Mansa, Punjab|
|College/University||Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||2016: Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Hobbies||Playing Musical Instruments, Driving, Shopping|
|Address||Village Moosa, District Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Tattoos||He had inked six tattoos:
Sidhu Moose Wala was a close friend of Karan Aujla, but a war of words began between the two when Karan allegedly leaked Sidhu’s songs before the songs were officially recorded. In 2018, Karan tried to defame Sidhu by releasing the songs ‘Up & Down’ along with Deep Jandu and ‘Lafaafe’ with Sanam Bhullar. Moosewala responded to it by releasing his song ‘Warning Shots’ attacking Karan.
A complaint was filed by Professor Dhanevar against Sidhu’s mother to the Director of Rural Development And Panchayats Department, SAS Nagar, Mohali. Dhanevar mentioned the provocative songs sung by Charan Kaur’s son. However, later, she wrote an apology letter to him, stating that her son would not sing such songs in future.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Engaged|
|Parents||Father- Balkaur Singh (Retired Army personnel and a farmer)
Mother- Charanjeet Kaur Sidhu (Sarpanch of the village Moosa)
|Food||Butter Chicken, Rajma|
|Fashion Brands||Louis Vuitton, Armani|
|Colours||Black, Red, Blue|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield|
|Salary (approx.)||According to media sources, Sidhu used to charge 6 to 8 Lakh rupees for a nightclub show and 15 to 20 Lakh rupees for a live music concert show.|
|Assets/Properties||Cash: Rs. 5 Lakh
Bank: Rs. 5 Crores
Jewellery: Rs. 18 Lakhs
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 8 Crores|
You can download Lawrence Bishnoi Sidhu Moosewala PDF by using the following download button.