Lal Kitab Astrology - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Lal Kitab Astrology PDF to all of you. Lal Kitab is considered one of the most important books of Vedic astrology. However, its predictions are quite different from Vedic astrology. Planets and Nakshatras present in each person’s horoscope have different effects and accordingly, this book has been told about comprehensive effective measures. In Lal Kitab, infallible and easy solutions have been given for the troubles coming in every sphere of life. Although the name of the original author of Lal Kitab is unknown, Pandit Roop Chandra Joshi made it easy for the common people to read this book by composing its five sections. The problem is usually solved only by doing the remedies given in Lal Kitab during the daytime itself. Before doing the remedies, you should definitely get your horoscope analyzed. The major remedies described in this book can be used by a person to remove the planetary defects present in his horoscope.
Lal Kitab Astrology PDF
- Lal Kitab is unique in the field of Vedic astrology because, for the first time, a book explained how certain planetary positions in one’s horoscope should also reflect in the lines of his palm.
- In other words, the book is on Astro-palmistry, that is, it has mixed the two different arts of Palmistry and Jyotisha a.k.a. Hindu astrology together.
- The books were published in red hardcover. In Hindi and Urdu languages Lal means the color red and Kitab means a book. Further, in India traditionally, business ledger books are bound in red color. Also, the red color in the Hindu religion is considered to be very auspicious and as symbol of Ganesha and Lakshmi.
- The red kumkum is essential in all auspicious occasions and Hindu religious rites. The Lal Kitab volumes were also given a red binding because these books contain duniyavi hisaab kitaab ( the ledger book of one’s life). In fact, Lal Kitab mandates in very clear terms, that any book dealing with this system must be bound in non-shining, red color.
- For the first time in the history of astrology, Lal Kitab introduced a new style of horoscope analysis with quick and affordable remedies, which were devoid of remedies like pooja and wearing of gemstones, generally recommended by other branches of Vedic astrology and Jyotisha.
- In the present day, there are many followers of Lal Kitab. In India and abroad one can find many practitioners of Lal Kitab, prescribing remedies as per farmlands of these books. There are many people, who claim to have benefited from the remedies of these books. The mass followers of Lal Kitab are increasing every day and this science has become very popular in present days throughout different parts of world.
- The book has been popular in both India and Pakistan, and many of its astrological remedies upaya or farmans have become part of everyday culture in the subcontinent, like throwing coins into a river while passing over it, feeding grass to cow, bread to a dog and offering meals to unmarried girls etc.
You can download Lal Kitab Astrology PDF by clicking on the following download button.