KV Admission List PDF Summary
Greetings to all, Today we are going to upload the KV Admission List PDF for the help of all of you. Dear students and candidates after the completion of KV Admission process now come the most awaited moment. Now Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is going to announce KVS Admission List 2021-22 for all Class 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th Classes. KV Online Form is filled from April for class I to XI.
Now all the eligible students have successfully submitted their KVS Admission List 2021-22 along with all the required documents before the last date. Students are eagerly waiting to get selected or not for KVS Selection List 2021 State Wise Class 1st.
KV Admission List PDF- Highlights
|Name of organization||Kendriya Viyalaya Sangathan|
|Class||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Article category||Admission List|
|KVS Admission List 2021-22 Class 1 Final list Release Date||5th July 2021|
KVS Class 1 Admission Selection First List 2021 PDF- Procedure
- The Children of Central Government employees transferable including Defence and Para-Military personnel are eligible to appear in the KVS Admission process.
- The KV Admission takes place online for Class I and Offline for the rest of the classes.
- The Eligibility criteria for all students is defined as a class by class is prescribed here to fill before applying.
Seat Reservation For students
- 15 percent of SC candidates
- 7.5 percent for Scheduled candidates
- 3 percent for differently-abled candidates.
- 25 percent for students belonging to economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
KV Admission List PDF- Grade Points Conversion
The Following criteria are fixed to convert marks in grade points of the students for classes 1 to 11th here.
|Grade||Marks Range||Grade Point|
KVS Admission Merit List PDF- For Government Employee Children
- Central Government Employee:– An employee who draws his emoluments from the consolidated fund of India.
- Transferable: An employee who has been transferred at least once in the preceding 7 years shall be deemed to be transferable.
- Transfer:- An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 km. and the minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
- Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings:- Organisations that are fully financed by the government or where the government share is more than 51 percent would be deemed to be autonomous bodies! public sector undertakings.
- Single Girl Child:– Single Girl Child means the only child i.e only girl child to the parents, with no other siblings.
KVS Admission 2021- 2022 PDF- Priorities
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Under Civil/Defence Sector
- Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex-servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies I Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.
You can download the KV Admission List PDF by clicking on the link given below.