Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi at Home - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi at Home PDF to all of you. We have brought to you the Shri Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi in English that you can perform at your home. Lord Krishna is one of the most popular and most worshipped deities in Hindu Sanatan Dharma. The birthday of Lord Krishna is celebrated as the Krishna Janmashtami in all over the world. The Krishna Janmashtami is one of the most popular festivals in the Hindu calendar. Many devotees observe fast on this day to please Lord Krishna, but every Vrat is incomplete without proper Puja Vidhi. Here you can get the proper step-by-step Puja Vidhi that will help you to perform the complete Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebration at your home. You can get the complete Janmashtami Puja Vidhi in English.
Shri Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi at Home PDF in English
- Place the idol of Lord Krishna on a cradle (if you don’t have a cradle, you can place it on a wooden plank neatly covered with a fresh piece of yellow or red cloth).
- Close your eyes and do Dhyana.
- Invoke Lord Krishna in the idol by inviting him and asking him to accept your humble offerings.
- Offer water to clean his feet followed by Abhishekam.
- Take a fresh piece of cloth and wipe the idol and then offer Mouli (red thread) and clothes to the Lord.
- After Vastra (clothes) offer Janeu (sacred white thread).
- Offer Chandan for Gandha (fragrance).
- Offer Jewellery and Pushpa (flowers) to Lord Krishna and worship him.
- Seek his blessings and chant his name with devotion.
- Then offer Dhoop, Deep, and Naivedhya (food preparation) followed by a Tamboolam (Paan, Supari, Fruits and Money).
- Conclude the Puja by singing the Aarti.
Krishna Janmashtami Puja Muhurat 2023
Shri Krishna Jayanti Yoga
5250th Birth Anniversary of Lord Krishna
Krishna Janmashtami on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Nishita Puja Time – 11:38 PM to 12:25 AM, Sep 07
Duration – 00 Hours 45 Mins
Krishna Janmashtami Puja Samagri / Items :
- The Puja Samagry list includes swing for
- Balgopal, Balgopal’s iron or copper ‘murti’,
- Balgopal’s clothes,
- his jewelry,
- flowers for decoration of swing,
- Tulsi leaves,
- incense stick,
- areca nut,
- betel leaves,
- flower garland,
- Tulsi mala,
- red cloth,
- banana leaves,
- pure ghee,
- and milk.
You can download the Shri Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi at home pdf in English language by clicking on the following download button.