Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme Form 2022 Malayalam - Description
Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must possess a Transgender Identity card.
- The couples must apply for financial assistance after 6 months from the date of marriage and not exceeding the 1 year.
- The duly attested copy of the marriage certificate has to be submitted along with the application form.
- Original certificate (from Ward member/Councillor) proving that the married couple is living together.
- For receiving the aid, one of the partners should belong to the Transgender community.
- Those who have already availed of financial assistance but opt for second marriage after divorce won’t be eligible for further aid.
Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme Form PDF – Overview
|Name of the scheme||Transgender Couple Marriage Assistance Scheme|
|Launched||by Kerala State Government|
|Related Departments||Social Justice Department|
|Benefit||The assistance of Rs 30,000 for marriage|
|Beneficiary||State Transgender Couple|
|Objective||mainstreaming the transgender community|
|Kerala Transgender Couple Marriage Assistance Scheme Form PDF||Download PDF|
Need for Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
Kerala is the first state in the country to introduce a Transgender policy that is aimed at bringing the transgender community, the most underprivileged in the society, to the mainstream. The Social Justice Department under Govt. of Kerala has formulated several noble initiatives for the upliftment of such marginalized groups.
It is for the first time in the country that two transgender individuals, who have undergone sex-change surgery, got married under the Special Marriage Act. But the welfare schemes under this Act do not cover transgender individuals who are legally married after sex-change surgery. Hence the Department has introduced a new scheme that provides marriage assistance for legally married transgender couples who have undergone Sex Reassignment Surgery (SRS). The amount of marriage assistance has been fixed to Rs. 30,000/-.
This scheme is intended to help deprived transgender individuals who are planning to get married legally to lead a steady normal family life.
You may also like:
Kerala Vayomadhuram Scheme Form 2022
Kerala Fasal Bima List 2022
Kerala Government Calendar 202
Kerala Government Holiday List 2022
Kerala SLI Application Form in Malayalam
Kerala Beverages Price List 2021
Kerala Piravi Dinam Speech in Malayalam
You can download the Kerala Transgender Couples Marriage Assistance Scheme Form 2022 PDF using the link given below.