Karnataka Geography PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering the Karnataka Geography PDF to all of you. Geography is a field of science devoted to the study of the lands, features, inhabitants, and phenomena of the Earth and planets. Karnataka is an Indian state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines.
Basavaraj Bommai is the chief minister of Karnataka. As per the government authorities, the total population of Karnataka is 6.41 crores in 2014. Here you can understand the geography of Karnataka through this pdf so that you can get the proper information about it.
Karnataka Geography PDF
- Red soils: Red gravelly loam soil, Red loam soil, Red gravelly clay soil, Red clay soil
- Black soil: gravelly soil, loose, black soil, basalt deposits
- Lateritic soils: Lateritic gravelly soil, Lateritic soil
- Black soils: Deep black soil, Medium deep black soil, Shallow black soil
- Alluvio-Colluvial Soils: Non-saline, saline and sodic
- Forest soil: Brown forest soil
- Coastal soil: Coastal laterite soil, Coastal alluvial soil
You can download Karnataka Geography PDF by clicking on the following download button.