Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 Bengali PDF Summary
Women and Social Welfare Department of West Bengal has issued the Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 PDF in Bengali language on its official website http://wbcdwdsw.gov.in/. This is a one time grant (K2) Kanyashree Prakalpa form that is used by girls of the state for protecting and promoting her rights. Under this scheme, the government provides benefits only to the girls of economically weaker section families. This is a great scheme to save the future of the girls. You can directly download the Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 PDF in Bengali by using the download button given below.
Kanyashree Scheme 2021 Details
The state government will provide financial assistance to girls to continue their secondary or higher education or equivalent in technical or vocational streams. Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme government will provide Rs. 25,000 for eligible girls of the state. The girls who are studying are eligible for this scheme.
West Bengal Kanyashree Scheme 2021 – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa|
|in Language||পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কন্যাশ্রী প্রকালপা|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Name of Department||Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of West Bengal|
|Major Benefit||Financial assistance for girls|
|Scheme Objective||Improve the level of girl education, prevent female feticide, promote the birth of daughters and empower women.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Features of Kanyashree Scheme 2021
- Socially and economically weaker families get benefits under this scheme.
- The ‘Kanyashree Prakalpa’ seeks to improve the status and wellbeing of girls, particularly those from socio- economically disadvantaged families through conditional cash transfers.
- Under this scheme, girls aged between 13 and 18 are given a lump sum of Rs. 25,000 along with one thousand rupees as annual scholarship.
- Approximately 18 Lakhs girl students for annual scholarship each year
Eligibility Criteria for Kanyashree Scheme Prakalpa Scheme 2021
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- The applicant’s age must be between 13 years to 18 years.
- The applicant must be Unmarried.
- The candidate should be Enrolled in class 8 to class 12 or equivalent.
- Regular students pursuing education or vocational and sports training
- The applicant’s family Annual income up to Rs 120000/-
- Girls of Child Care Institutes registered under J.J. Act within the age of 18-19 years
- The girls who are are with special needs and below class 8th can also apply for this scholarship
- This scholarship is also open for various vocational, technical, and sports courses
Documents Required for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificates
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Statement declaring you are unmarried
Financial Assistance Under Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
- Rs.1000/- as Annual Scholarship: In 2013-14, the scholarship amount was capped at Rs.500/- which is now Rs.1000/-. Provided to unmarried girls from 13 to 18 years
- One-time grant of Rs.25000/- Provided to the girl who have turned 18 at the time of getting enrolled under the scheme.
How to Apply for Kanyashree Scheme 2021
- Acquire application form from school/institution they are enrolled in. K1 form is to be filled if applicant wants annual scholarship and K2 is to be filled for one time grant.
- Beneficiary must have bank account, if not then open bank account in name of girl(beneficiary), as the amount granted under the scheme will only be deposited in the bank account of beneficiary.
- Attach all the required documents along with application form. Documents must be attested and then submit the form.
- Application form along with documents is submitted to head teacher of school/institution who will sing and stamp them accordingly.
- After submission of form Acknowledgment receipt(with applicant name, ID no. etc) is obtained which might be required for future formalities or quires.
Here you can download the Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 PDF in Bengali by click on the link given below.