JNV OMR Sheet 2022 PDF Summary
Hello, friends today we are going to upload theJNV OMR Sheet 2022 PDF to assist you all. if you are searching for JNV OMR Sheet 2022 in PDF format but are unable to find it anywhere doesn’t worry you are on the right website. From here you can collect all the details regarding the JNV OMR Sheet 2022 PDF. Also, you can easily download the JNV OMR Sheet 2022 by clicking on the link given below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) releases the JNV OMR sheet 2021 PDF for Classes 6 and 9 in online mode. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya OMR sheet sample PDF file is made available on https://navodaya.gov.in, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
JNV OMR Sheet 2022 PDF- Highlights
|OMR Sheet||JNVST OMR Sheet 2022|
|Name Of The Exam||Navodaya Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Agency Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Subject||Navodaya Entrance Exam OMR Sheet Pdf file Download|
|Name Of The Department||MHRD|
Navodaya OMR Sheet 2022 PDF- Class 6 Instructions
- A separate Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya OMR sheet PDF Class 6 2021 (Optical Mark Recognition) is provided to each candidate.
- Candidates are required to darken their answers at an appropriate place on the Sample OMR sheet for Navodaya.
- A copy of the specimen Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya OMR sheet sample is available on the official website of NVS: navodaya.gov.in.
How to fill and Mark on SIDE 2 OMR Answer Sheet?
The candidate should check carefully that the Main Booklet Code printed on Side-2 of the OMR Sheet is the same as printed on Main Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Main Test Booklet and the OMR Sheet.
- Candidate should fill with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen Only.
- First, fill in your Roll Number in the 7 Box Roll No. Section
- Fill in your Main Test Booklet Number in the 7 Box Main Test Booklet No. Section.
- Fill your State, district, Block, and Center Codes in this Section
- OMR Answer Sheet Details: JNVST OMR Sheet has two sides. The first one is SIDE 1 and another one is SIDE 2.
OMR Side 1: OMR Answer Sheet Side 1 Contains the following Sections
- Section A, Section B, and Section C are there on Side 1 of OMR
- 1. Section A: Left side of the OMR Side has the following items
- a. Roll Number – Box
- b. Name of the Candidate – Box
- c. Father Name – Box
- 2. Section B: This is the Right side of OMR Side 1. In this section, instructions were given for Marking Response on Side 2
- 3. Section C: This section is available at the bottom of the OMR Side 1 Answer Sheet. Important Instructions were given on it How to fill and Mark on Side 2 Answer Sheet at the bottom of the OMR Side 1 Answer Sheet
OMR Side 2: OMR Answer Sheet Side 2 Contains the following Sections
- Section A: In this section is to be filled by the Candidates
- Section B: In this section is to be filled by the Invigilator
- Section C: Answer Sheet No. Box
- Section D. Answers (Marking Responses) Area ( 1 to 80 Questions responses)
- Section E: It is the Main Booklet Code
- Section F: Invigilator to put Center Stamp/Black
- Section G: In this section, a. Signature of Candidate in running hand and b. Signature of Invigilator is available
you can download the JNV OMR Sheet 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.