JNU Admission 2022 PDF Summary
Hello, friends today we are going to upload the JNU Admission 2022 PDF to assist you all. If you are searching JNU Admission 2022 in pdf format but are unable to find it anywhere don’t worry you reached the right website. Also, you can download the JNU Admission 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.
National Testing Agency has conducted an entrance exam for the JNU admission process. As a result, students have registered themselves to appear in the JNU entrance exam. But to appear as per the cut-off marks list, candidates need to prepare well. So today we are sharing information about JNUEE Syllabus 2022 and other important details for our friends who are going to appear in this exam.
JNU Admission 2022 PDF- Highlights
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Time Duration of Exam||180 Minutes|
|Number of Questions in one section||It depends on the topic|
|Marking Scheme||Negative Marking has also been given for every wrong answer|
|Language of Examination||English (Mainly)|
JNU Entrance Syllabus 2022 PDF
List of programs/ Courses running in the JNU :
|B. A. (Hons.) Chinese/Japanese/Korean||M.Sc Physics|
|B.A Hons. German/ Russian/ French||M.Sc Life Sciences|
|M.Sc Molecular Medicine||M.A Philosophy|
|M.A Sociology||B.A Hons.Arabic/ Persian/ Pashto|
|M. A. in Medieval History||M.A International Relations and Area Studies|
|Then M.A||M.A Arts and Aesthetics|
|M.A Development and Labour Studies||Then M.A Politics with a Specialization in International Studies|
|M.A Economics with Specialization in World Economy||M. A. in Modern History|
|M.Sc Chemistry||M.A Ancient History|
|M.Sc Environmental Studies||M.A Geography|
|M.A Economics||Political Science MA|
JNUEE Question Papers with Solution
Preparation Tips for Aspirants appearing in JNUEE 2022 :
- At first, aspirants need to make a schedule for their subjects included in the syllabus. JNU Entrance Admit Card download
- So, they can make a timetable according to which they can cover all the topics of the syllabus one by one.
- Most important mark all the relevant topics or make short notes of them.
- Before starting your preparation, read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Then choose the topic which requires more time to cover and understand. short out them first.
- In addition, solve one previous year’s question paper daily for increasing speed for attempting the exam.
- Moreover, refer to the basic books first. After that read other study material for practice papers.
you can download the JNU Admission 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.