JKBOSE 8th Class Result 2022 PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering the JKBOSE 8th class result 2022 pdf download link to all of you. The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education has successfully conducted the JK Board 8th Class exam. This exam was conducted in offline mode. Jammu & Kashmir Board is made available the DIET 8th Class Result in both ways i.e. Roll Number and Name Wise.
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education was established through legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. JKBOSE work for students throughout Jammu and Kashmir State to realize their full potential. the examination of Jammu and Kashmir is different. And their results are also released separately.
Such as JKBOSE 8th Result 2022 Jammu Division and JK Board 8th Result 2022 Kashmir Division. the announcement of the JKBOSE 8th class result 2022 was delayed Due to the corona outbreak and nationwide lockdown. So it takes time for the Revision of Rules and Regulations governing the functioning of the organization and now released the result.
JKBOSE 8th Class Result 2022 PDF Download Details
|JKBOSE 8th Class Result 2022 – Date and Direct Link
|Name of Board||Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education|
|Class||8th Class [Middle]|
|Zone and Division||Summer / Winter Zone and Jammu / Kashmir Division|
|Post Category||Latest Results|
|Result Link||Click Here|
How to check online JKBOSE 8th Result 2022 PDF?
Step: 1 – First of all You will have to visit the official website.
Step: 2 – Select the result option on the home page or click on the direct result link given above in the table.
Step: 3 – Then enter your roll number and DOB on the next page.
Step: 4 – Now Fill in the captcha code, if required.
Step: 5 – Click on the SUBMIT button.
Step: 6 – Your result will appear on your display screen.
Step: 7 – Save the result and download the PDF for further use.
Details Mentioned in your JKBOSE 8th Result 2022 PDF
If all the students will know what details will be given in their results then they can easily check their results. Whatever details you will be mentioned in your result are as follows-
- Board name
- Student name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Total marks
- The final result, etc.
Functions of JKBOSE
- Conduct public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes
- Prepare and publish results of examinations
- Grant diplomas and certificates
- Prescribe the courses of instruction, scheme of studies, prepare syllabi, curriculum, and textbooks for the School Education as per National Policy on Education
- Print and supply textbooks to the School Education Department
- Provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) mode for those who have missed formal schooling
- Award medals and prizes to meritorious students in public examinations
- Grant affiliation to private (secondary and higher secondary) schools
- Implement National Sponsored Schemes like Adolescence Education Programme, NTSE/NMMS, Scholarships, National Achievement Survey, etc.
Languages in JKBOSE
- Textbooks of Kashmiri from Ist to 12th classes have been developed/revised and are being transacted in the classrooms.
- Textbooks of Punjabi from Ist to 5th class have been developed/revised whereas textbooks for classes 6th to 8th are in pipeline.
- Textbooks of Bhoti from Ist to 10 classes have been developed/revised and are being transacted in the classrooms, whereas textbooks for classes 11th to 12th are in pipeline.
- Textbooks of Hindi from 1st to 12th classes have been developed/revised except for class 8th which is in pipeline.
- Textbooks of Urdu named Baharistan Urdu from Ist to 12th classes have been developed/revised and are being transacted in the classrooms.
- Textbooks of Dogri from Ist to 12th classes have been developed/revised and are being transacted in the classrooms.
- Textbooks of Gojri and Phari from Ist to 5th classes have been developed/revised and are being transacted in the classrooms.
- Preparation of Academic/Examination calendar for all the Divisions i.e. Jammu(summer Zone/Winter Zone), Kashmir, Leh, and Kargil.
- Implementation of Examination reforms in totality as suggested in the National Curriculum Framework (NCF-05) in Public Examinations.
- Introduction of single Paper System Scheme with three different series for class 10th and 12th examination as per National Policy on Education. This will de-stress the students who usually remain stressed because of long examination periods. A new pattern of questions has been introduced to evaluate the students in a better manner having long, short, very short, and objective type answers.
You can download the JKBOSE 8th Class Result 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.