JEE Main Brochure 2022 PDF Summary
Here in this article, we are providing you with the JEE main Brochure 2022 PDF. JEE Main is a national-level entrance examination, through which various deserving students get admission to many renowned engineering colleges. This exam is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) four times (February, March, April, May). Qualifying students can get admission in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan in many colleges like – IIT, NIT, CFTI, etc. Know more details like application form, dates, admit card, answer key, exam results, etc. For the sake of students read our JEE Main 2021 article.
Candidates who have successfully registered for NTA JEE Main 2022 will be able to download JEE Main admit card from the official website. Before filling out the JEE Main application form, students must check the JEE Main eligibility criteria as prescribed by NTA.
JEE Main 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have 10th and 12th level qualifications. Students who are appearing for class 12th examinations can also apply.
- Students should have passed the 12th level examination with a minimum of five subjects.
- Students should have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics (compulsory subjects) and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical subjects (other subjects).
- Students who have passed 12th in the year 2019 and 2020 and 2021 can only apply.
- Those students who have done diplomas can also apply. Admission to these candidates will be given only in IITs.
jee main exam date 2022
NTA will release JEE Main 2022 exam date for all four sessions soon on the official websites – jeemain.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in. Candidates preparing for JEE Main 2022 exam must check JEE exam date to stay updated with the schedule of admission schedules. Since the officials have not yet released the exam date of JEE Main 2022, students can check the tentative schedule from JEE Main 2022 in the table given below.
JEE Main 2022 – Highlights
followings are the highlights of JEE Main 2022. All the details of the Examinations are here you get all these.
|Name of Exam||Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main)|
|Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|The objective of the exam||Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs and Qualifying Examination for JEE Advanced 2022|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Number of Sessions||2|
|Mode of Exam||Paper-1: Computer Based Test|
|Paper-2:||Maths & Aptitude – Computer Based Test|
|Planning Section (B.Plan) – Computer Based Examination|
|Drawing Test (B.Arch) – Pen and Paper Based Test|
Click on the Download button given below to get JEE Main Brochure 2022 PDF.