Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate Application Form - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF to all of you. If you are living in Jammu & Kashmir and want to get a Domicile certificate then you will have to applied for it either from online portal or offline as per your comfort and capability. Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate application form should be filled very carefully because it is one of the most important document to be used in various application. Domicile Certificate is a proof of one’s residence. So if you also want to applied for any government or competitive examination or Job then you should get a domicile certificate by submitting Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate Application Form so that you don’t face any difficulties while applying for any important task.
Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF Key Highlights
- A person who has resided for fifteen years in the Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir and their children.
- A person who has studied for seven years and appeared in class 10th or 12th exam in an educational institution situated in the Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- A person registered as a migrant by the Relief and Rehabilitation Commissioner (Migrants) in Jammu and Kashmir and their children.
- Children of Central Government officials, officials of Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) and autonomous bodies of the Central Government, All India Services officers, Public Sector banks, officials of Central Universities, recognised research institutes of the Central Government or officials of statutory bodies who have served in Jammu and Kashmir for ten years.
- Children of residents of Jammu and Kashmir who reside outside Jammu and Kashmir due to employment, business, other professional or vocational reasons.
How to get a domicile certificate online in Jammu and Kashmir?
- Visit the Jammu and Kashmir Official Portal.
- Click the ‘Services’ tab and select the ‘Online’ option.
- Register on the ‘Jammu and Kashmir e-Services Platform’ by clicking the ‘Citizen Registration’ link.
- Fill the ‘Citizen Registration Form’ by entering personal and login details.
- A user ID and password will be generated. After registration, log in to the ‘Jammu and Kashmir e-Services Platform’ by entering the login ID and password.
- Click the ‘e-Services’ tab in the left side menu. Under the list of departments, select the ‘General Administration Dept’ and click the ‘Application for Domicile Certificate’ option.
- Fill out the domicile certificate application, upload the required documents and submit it.
- The application ID will be provided, which can be used to track the application status.
You can download Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF by clicking on the following download button.