Istamsakto Dua PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are providing Istamsakto PDF / Dawoodi Bohra Namaz Dua PDF in English to all of you. Istamsakto Dua is one of the most famous Dua among the followers of Islam or the Muslim community. As per Islam, to worship Allah means to raise our duty to serve him by rendering service to his creation.
It also involves praying to him for the right guidance and help, and the climax of such prayers is Sajdah wherein we humble ourselves by lowering to the ground our head which is supposed to be held high. So if you also want to please him then recite the Istamsakto Dua PDF.
Dawoodi Bohra Istamsakto Dua PDF / Dawoodi Bohra Namaz Dua PDF in English
- A person who recites from إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ (“In the creation of the heavens and the earth”) in Surah Al Imran till the end of the surah on any night or part of the night, will receive the reward of performing his Salaat for the whole night.
- A person recites Surah Ya-Sin early in the morning then his need for the day will be fulfilled.
- Abdullah bin Masood narrates that Muhammad has stated that the person who recites the last two ayat of Surah Al-Baqara till the end, then these two ayats will be sufficient for him, i.e. God will protect him from all evil and ploys.
- When retiring to sleep, make wudu, dust off the bed three times, lie on the right side, place the right hand under the head or cheeks and recite the following dua three times: اللَّهُمَّ بِاسْمِكَ أمُوتُ وَأَحْيَا (“In your name, O Allah, I die and I live”)
- A person who recites three times أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ السَّمِيعِ الْعَلِيمِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ (“I seek refuge in Allah, the All-Hearing and All-Knowing from the accursed devil”) in the morning the last three ayat of Surah Al-Hashr then God delegates 70,000 angels (malāʾikah) to send mercy onto him till the evening and if he dies that day, he will die as a martyr and if he recites these in the evening then God delegates 70,000 angels to send mercy onto him till the morning and if he dies that night, he dies as a martyr.
- A Muslim servant recites رَضِيتُ بِاللَّهِ رَبَّاً وَبِالْإِسْلَامِ دِينَاً وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ نَبِيَّاً (“I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, and with Islam as my religion, and with Muhammad as my Prophet”) three times every morning, then it becomes the responsibility of God to satisfy him on the Day of Qiyamah.
- A person who has recited اللَّهُمَّ مَا أَصْبَحَ بِي مِنْ نِعْمَةٍ أَوْ بِأَحَدٍ مِنْ خَلْقِكَ فَمِنْكَ وَحْدَكَ لَا شَرِيكَ لَكَ فَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ وَلَكَ الشُّكْرُ (“O God, whatever favor has come to me or to any of Thy creatures in the morning, it comes from Thee alone who has no partner, to whom be praise and thanksgiving”) in the morning, he has pleased (praised, glorified) God for His favors of the morning, and if he has done so in the night, he has thanked God for His favors of the night.
- If a person recites three ayat of Surah Ar-Rum and if he misses his normal recitation of the day, he will still be rewarded for it. This applies to the night as well.
- If a person retires to bed on the side and recites Surah Al-Fatiha and Surah Al-Ikhlas he is immune from everything besides death.
- Reciting Ayat-ul Kursi will cause the reciter to be protected throughout the night by the angels and Satan will not come near him.
- When a person enters his bed (to sleep), an angel and a Shaitan surround him. The Shaitan whispers ‘your awakening will end in evil’ and the angel says’ end in good”.
- One sleeps after engaging in dhikr, the angels will protect him throughout the night. In order to gain the protection of the angels, it is encouraged to engage in dhikr and then sleep.
You can download Istamsakto PDF by clicking on the following download button.