Indian Polity by Laxmikant PDF Summary
Dear readers, today we are going to share Indian Polity by Laxmikant PDF Google Drive for all of you. Indian Polity is one of the most famous and wonderful Political Science books. It was written by M Laxmikanth. M Laxmikanth is one of the very talented and popular authors. The book (Indian Polity) needs no introduction.
Because it has been the most popular and exhaustive book on the subject for the last few years. It was originally published in 2021 January by McGraw Hill Education India. For many years Indian Polity by Laxmikant has been also a consistent bestseller. The bestseller book Indian Polity was liked by 96% of Google users. There are 520 pages are available in this book.
For those who are interested in politics and want to understand it properly then this article can be very beneficial for them. Especially UPSC Prelims and Main this book has become a considered must-read for Civil Services aspirants who appear in various competitive examinations. If you want to know more information related to this topic then you can read ahead.
Indian Polity by Laxmikant PDF Google Drive: Highlights
Art & Politics
Indian Polity by Laxmikant PDF
- Generally, questions asked from the Indian Constitution are asked from the Preamble, Articles of the Constitution, Constitutional Amendments, Schedules, etc. Therefore, we need to know the Articles of the Constitution.
- But it is not that we have to remember the entire constitution, but factual from some important articles like citizenship, fundamental rights, fundamental duties, President, Vice President, Parliament, Governor, State Legislature, Attorney General, Judiciary, CAG, State Public Service Commission etc. And questions related to the article are asked.
- For this, the candidates do not have to memorize the articles, but they have to study the standard and authentic books of the Indian polity in order and also to read the Bayer Act, and Indian Constitution so that they also know the articles. Apart from the Bare Act, smartphone/Android users can also download the Indian Constitution Key app, which is available free of cost.
- It is often seen that Article-based questions are asked about Fundamental Duties in various competitive exams and Article-based questions asked from the Indian Constitution can be easily solved by continuous revision only.
Now we will discuss the Indian rule. As the name suggests, questions are asked based on the Indian system of governance under the Indian government.
- We can also say that in this section applicational and conceptual questions of the Indian Constitution will be asked. Therefore, first of all, a conceptual understanding of the constitution has to be developed. After that, a conceptual understanding of the process of passing bills from authentic and quality books, a system of business in Lok Sabha-Rajya Sabha, speaker, election system, parliamentary committees, budget process, finance bill, appropriation bill etc. will have to be developed, because all the contestants in these Many questions are asked in examinations.
- Apart from this, questions have also been asked from the historical judgments given by the Supreme Court. Therefore, candidates should also keep in mind the decisions of some historical importance and if there is any other decision by the Supreme Court, which has historical importance, there is a possibility of asking questions in future also.
- Along with this, questions can also be asked from new Acts made by the government or amendments in old Acts, such as if the government has increased the expenditure limit in elections by amending the Representation of the People Act, then it is possible that in the upcoming examinations, from the new election expenditure limit. Questions can be asked.
- In this way, you can make complete preparation for Indian polity and governance. For the preparation of this section, it will be beneficial to study the books of some authentic authors like- M Laxmikant, Subhash Kashyap, and DD Basu.
About M Laxmikanth
The author of Indian Polity, Mr. M. Laxmikanth, has to his credit a degree in Political Science from Osmania University. He has first-hand experience in teaching aspiring civil servants due to his IAS coaching academy, Laxmikanth’s IAS. Apart from Indian Polity, the author has also written Governance In India For UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination and Public Administration.
You can download Indian Polity by Laxmikant PDF Google Drive by using the following download button.