Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Summary
Hello friends, Today we are going to upload the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF to assist you all. Indian Navy’s Agniveer Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy is expected to soon announce the recruitment of Agniveer under the ‘Agnipath Project’ 2022, according to media reports. Candidates will be recruited for SSR and MR recruitment. 12th and 10th graduates are eligible to apply for the Indian Navy Fire Project 2022. It is noteworthy that this opportunity is open to both male and female applicants.
According to reports, the Indian Navy will launch the online registration process on 01 July 2022 on the official website of Jinindiannavy.gov.in. Applicants can view educational qualifications, age limit, vacancy details, selection process, and other details here.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF- Important Dates
|Indian Navy Agniveer Notification Date||Soon|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Online Application Starting Date||01 July 2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Registration Last Date||30 July 2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Exam and PFT Date||Expected in October 2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Training Date||21 November 2022|
Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancy Details
- SSR – to be released
- MR – to be released
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 PDF- Eligibility Criteria
- SSR – Qualified in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics, and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an educational board recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Agniveer – The candidates should be 10th class passed.
Indian Navy Agniveer Age Limit:
17½ -21 years
Indian Navy Agniveer Physical Eligibility:
- Male – 157 cm
- Female – 152 cm
Indian Navy Agniveer Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
Indian Navy Agniveer Exam Pattern
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Exam Pattern
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||30 minutes|
|Science & Mathematics|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Exam PatternIndian Navy Agniveer PFT 2022
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. The standards for the Physical Fitness Test are as follows:-
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep the matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling out their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.