India Flim Shooting Revised Guideline - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering India Flim Shooting Revised Guidelines PDF to all of you. Film Producers and production companies from across the world are welcome to shoot Feature Films, TV/Web shows and series & Reality TV/Web shows and series in India – a country with locations of untold beauty. Film Facilitation Office (FFO) set up by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India, acts as a single window clearance and facilitation point for producers and production companies with a view to assist them in getting requisite filming permissions. Film Facilitation Office (FFO) set up by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India, acts as a single window clearance and facilitation point for producers and production companies with a view to assist them in getting requisite filming permissions. Thereafter, specific location permissions may be applied for at the portal. The FFO also disseminates information on shooting locations and the facilities available with the Indian film Industry for production/post-production and works closely with State Governments in assisting them to set up similar facilities.
India Flim Shooting Revised Guidelines PDF Application Procedure
- Register – Register yourself with the FFO website to start your application process.
- Fill out Application Form – Fill out the application Form for seeking permission for film shooting in India.
- Upload Documents – The application form will ask for the following information/documents
|i.||Detailed script and synopsis in case of a Feature Film, TV/Web show and series and detailed concept in case of TV/Web Reality shows and series.|
|ii.||Passport details of the crew in tabular format along with copy of the passport|
|iii.||Details of shooting locations in India and the period of shooting|
|iv.||A list of equipment to be temporarily imported for filming in India|
|v.||No Objection Letter – In case any living personality is portrayed in the film as a Character, we suggest that you share the script with that personality or his/her legal heirs, before applying for permission, and obtain a ‘No Objection Letter’. This letter will expedite the clearance of your application, and also guard against the possibility of any defamation or libel suits.|
|vi.||Co-Production – If you propose to shoot your film as an international co-production under the official treaty, a copy of the agreement between the foreign producer/production company and the Indian producer/production company indicating the role of each party, financial commitments, responsibilities and liabilities etc., in accordance with the respective co-production agreement, must be uploaded.|
- Pay Fees – An application along with processing fee of INR equivalent to USD 225 is required to be made online, to enable submission of your application. Please note that application-processing fee is non-refundable, and will not be returned under any circumstance. Kindly ensure that your production is a Feature Film, TV/Web show and series & Reality TV/Web show and series. FFO does not accept application for Documentary films, AV commercials and music videos.
- Undertaking – At the time of receiving permission for shooting in India from the FFO, you have to submit an undertaking to the Ministry of I&B as per the format available online, on the letterhead 3 of the company who has applied for the filming permission. (Please note that the Undertaking format is just a sample copy and the points may need to be modified in accordance with the permission letter as issued by the Ministry of I&B.)
You can download India Flim Shooting Revised Guidelines PDF by clicking on the following download button.