IISER Question Papers With Solution PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering IISER Question Papers With Solution PDF to all of you. The Integrated Information System on European Researchers (IISER) has been launched in collaboration with the Directorate General of Cooperation and Research. The project aimed to establish a sustainable European-wide system of indicators to provide a dynamic overview of the researchers’ stocks, flows, careers and dynamics.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs) conducts an entrance exam to offer admission to candidates in the five-year BS-MS dual degree program offered by them. Which is also known as IISER Aptitude Test. Based on his score, a candidate can secure admission in IISERs located in Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, or Tirupati.
Candidates who have passed 12th in the Science stream are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. As per the entrance exam pattern, there will be a total of 60 objective-type questions which the candidates will have to complete in a duration of three hours.
IISER Question Papers With Solution PDF – IISER Preparation Tips
- We have provided here all the available IISER Previous Year Question Papers. But we are suggesting you go with the model papers first and then move to these papers.
- The latest Model papers are the most reliable thing for preparation.
- Divide your time for each part of the IISER Syllabus.
- Make your own notes and use chart papers and diagrams to remember things better.
- Take proper rest, and eat well.
- Solve IISER Previous Year Question Papers and also take care of Exam Pattern and Paper Pattern.
IISER Exam Format and Syllabus
The IISER Aptitude Test – 2022 (IAT-2022) is a computer-based, 3-hour test covering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. IAT – 2022 will be conducted in nearly 150 cities/towns across India on July 3, 2022.
Questions will be of multiple choice type with only one correct answer.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- Each incorrect answer will be awarded -0.75 marks.
- Unanswered questions will be awarded 0 marks.
The syllabus generally follows the NCERT syllabus for classes XI and XII. You can find some previous years question papers here
- Relations and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Applications of integrals
- Differential equations
- Linear Programming
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of Systems of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- The behavior of perfect gas and kinetic energy
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electronic devices
- Communication Systems
- Structure of the Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-block Elements
- The p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- The solid-state
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- The d- & f-block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing nitrogens
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Diversity in the living world
- Structural organization in animals and plants
- Cell structure and function
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and environment