IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 PDF Summary
Hello, Job seekers here we have good news for you because today we are going to upload the IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 PDF to help you. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct IBPS Exam 2021 to select candidates for clerk posts for all banks in the country. All public sector banks in the country use CRP (Common Recruitment Process) to fill vacancies. The Recruitment Department will conduct the exam on two levels preliminary exam and the main exam. Below we have provided the download link for IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification PDF.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the IBPS online registration, application process, and exam dates on 6th October 2021 through advertisement. In this article, you can check the application process, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and selection process.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 PDF – Highlights
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Online registration||01st July to 21st July 2022|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims + Main Exams|
|Age Limit||20 years to 28 years|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD- Rs.175
General and Others- Rs. 850
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2022
|Events||IBPS Clerk 2022 Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022||30th June 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Start Date||01st July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Last Date||21st July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022||August 2022|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card||September 2022|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||08th October 2022|
|Declaration of Final (Mains) Result||April 2023|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates should be 20 years to 28 years old.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree.
- Candidates must have knowledge of operating computers.
- Candidates must have Diploma Certificate in computers.
- The candidates should be citizens of India.
IBPS Application Fee
|S. NO.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 PDF
- Visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click on the notification reading “Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2022”
- Register using personal credentials, Phone number, and email ID
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password
- Login with registration ID and Password and Verify using Captcha
- Click the Login button and fill in the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference
Here you can download the IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 PDF by clicking on the link given below.