Human Resource Management PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering a Human Resource Management PDF to all of you. Human Resource Management is one of the aspects of management in which we learn how to organize the Human resource of an organization. As you know that any management is the process of planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling.
So Human resource management refers to Staffing and managing all the manpower of the organization so that they can do the optimum utilization of resources. If you want to learn more about Human Resource Management in detail then you can get it in pdf format from here.
Human Resource Management PDF 2022
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) offers the SHRM Certified Professional and SHRM Senior Certified Professional programs.
- The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) offers several certifications, including Associate Professional in Human Resources, Professional in Human Resources, Senior Professional in Human Resources, and Global Professional in Human Resources. HRCI also offers micro-credential programs on several topics.
- WorldatWork also offers several certifications in the categories of Compensation, Executive Compensation, Sales Compensation, and Benefits.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans offers certificates in many areas as well, including benefits and health and welfare plans.
- The amount of experience needed depends on the preference of the employer, but most manager-level HRM positions require several years in the field.
- The soft skills employers usually require in HRM candidates include leadership, communication, decision-making, organizational, and interpersonal skills.1
- Human resource management (HRM) is the function of an organization that handles everything having to do with its people.
- The HRM department enables employees to contribute effectively and productively.
- The HRM function has evolved, and it’s often expected to add value to the strategic direction of the company.
- Certification isn’t required to get a job in HRM, but it can give candidates an advantage.
Scope of Human Resource Management
The scope of HRM is really vast. All major activities n the working life of a worker – from the time of his or her entry into an organization until he or she leaves it to come under the purview of HRM. American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) conducted a fairly exhaustive study in this field and identified nine broad areas of activities of HRM.
These are given below:
- Human Resource Planning
- Design of the Organization and Job
- Selection and Staffing
- Training and Development
- Organizational Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Assistance
- Union/Labour Relations
- Personnel Research and Information System
HRM Objectives and Functions
|Sr. No.||HRM Objectives||Supporting Functions|
|1.||Societal Objectives||Legal compliance
Union- management relations
|2.||Organizational Objectives||Human Resource Planning
Training and development
|4.||Personal Objectives||Training and development
You can download Human Resource Management PDF by clicking on the following download button.