HSCAP 2022 Admission PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload HSCAP 2022 Admission Form PDF to help you all. With 100% eligibility, the state of Kerala will soon start the admission process for Plus One (Class 11) for the years 2022-23 through a centralized allotment process. Eligible students can apply for Plus One (+1) by submitting their application forms on the official website of HSCAP at hscap.kerala.gov.in. In this article, you will know about Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 schedule, eligibility criteria, and application process. In this post, you can download the HSCAP Admission Form 2022 PDF by using the link below.
Students who have passed the 10th exam and planning to join the 11th must ensure that they register for admission through an online medium and within the given schedule. All the details mentioned in the registration form should be correct and should match the eligibility criteria decided by the higher authority.
HSCAP 2022 Admission Form PDF – Highlights
|Authority Name||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Class Name||Class Plus One/Class 11|
|Application Process||Available Soon|
Documents Required for Kerala Plus 1 admission 2022
All the applicants are supposed to submit some documents during the application process only then the application forms will be approved by the officials. The list of those documents is shared below:
- Marksheet of class 10th.
- Category certificate.
- Resident certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Ex-servicemen certificate.
- Colored passport size.
Steps to Fill HSCAP 2022 Admission Form 2022 PDF
- Commence the process by visiting the official website of HSCAP i.e. hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- After visiting the home page of the website, locate for ‘Kerala Plus One Admissions 2022’ link.
- If you get fortunate in locating the link, tick on it, and the application form will get open.
- Start submitting the details demanded inside the application form.
- Don’t skip any section of the form and enter the correct details.
- Once you are done submitting the all details inside the online form review it.
- In case, you come across any typing mistakes then tick on the ‘Edit Application Form’ box and start the editing process.
- After the completion of the editing process, you will directly land on the payment page.
- On the payment page, you will see that the application fee is already entered.
- Just select the payment method through which you will pay the application fee (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI).
- Don’t refresh the page until the payment gets completed otherwise your payment will get canceled.
- Conclude the process by downloading the application form as well as the e-fee receipt.
How to Check Kerala Plus One Allotment List 2022?
After the release of the first allotment list, the students can check the list with the help of the following steps:
- Go to the HSCAP official portal hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Press on the ‘Plus One 1st Allotment List 2022’ link.
- Note down your application number, password & district inside the fields.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button and you will be able to see the 1st allotment list.
- Download and take out the print copy of the Kerala Plus One allotment list.
You can download the HSCAP 2022 Admission PDF by clicking on the link below.