HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form 2022 PDF Summary
Adoration to all, today we are going to upload the HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form 2022 PDF to assist you all. Petrol pump business is a lucrative business with reasonable returns is a general perception among the considerable proportion of the total population in our country. However, petrol pump profitability has been changed dramatically over the past decades. The growing number of vehicles across our country has shown to an expansion in fuel demands and ultimately grows the need for petrol pumps.
As per the reports, an average petrol pump sells almost five lakh liters of fuel, petrol, and diesel every month in India. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India-controlled Navratna oil and gas corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form 2022 PDF- Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for individual applicants for Partnership or Proprietorship of HPCL retail outlet is described below.
- A resident of India (as per Income tax rules) can own an HPCL Petrol Pump
- The age of the applicant should be more than 21 years and not more than 55 years except for freedom fighters under the CC2 category.
- For operating a rural HPCL ROs, the applicant should have the minimum qualification of 10th standard
- For establishing regular HPCL ROs, the applicant should have the minimum qualification of HSC level of the examination conducted by a board or university
Eligibility Criteria – Finance
For regular HPCL ROs, the fund requirements for eligibility will be Rs. 25 lakhs and in respect of Rural HPCL ROs the fund requirement for eligibility will be Rs. 12 lakhs. The funds can be in the following forms:
- Funds in savings accounts, deposits with a bank
- Companies or Postal Schemes
- Company shares
- National Savings Schemes
- Mutual Funds
Note: Only 60% of the certified value (for shares, mutual funds & bonds) will be considered for eligibility.
HPCL Retail Outlet Sites
The HPCL Company will decide the type of sites for HPCL retail outlets. The status of land and facilities will categorize the site.
|S.No||Type of Site||Status of Land & Facilities
|1||CFS Sites (Locations under Corpus Fund Scheme)||The offered land for the outlet will be taken on purchased or lease-purchase and fully developed as the corporation-owned site.
|2||2 “A”/ “CC” sites (Other Corporation Owned Sites)||The offered land will be taken on purchased or lease and fully developed as the corporation owned site
|3||Company Leased Site||The offered land along with superstructure need to be developed by the dealer, and it will be taken on lease by HPCL.|
|4||“B”, “DC” sites (Dealer Owned sites)
| The offered land and the superstructure will need to be developed by the dealer. Petrol & Diesel pump, tank, automation, signage, etc. will be provided by the HPCL.
Note: Offered lands can either be taken from the applicant or the owner of the land directly
Investment Details – HPCL Retail Outlet
The capital investment required for setting up an HPCL petrol pump outlet varies from location to location depending on the cost of land, size of plot, and facilities needed to be developed to meet the requirements of consumers in the trading area of the HPCL retail outlet. The approximate investments required for the development of infrastructure and facilities at New HPCL retail outlets will be indicated in the advertisement.
HPCL Retail Outlet Application Fee
- Application fee of Rs.100 for Rural HPCL ROs have to be paid, and the price for SC/ST applicant is Rs.50
- For applying regular HPCL retail outlet application fee of Rs.1000 have to be paid. The fee for SC/ST category is only Rs.500.
Note: The application fees have to be paid in the form of a demand draft in favor of the HPCL.
Following documents need to be furnished to apply for HPCL retail outlet dealership.
- Residence certificate
- Proof of age – Secondary School Leaving Certificate, birth certificate, passport, or voter ID
- For educational qualification from overseas universities, or boards, an equivalent certificate issued by the competent authority or State Government or Central Government
- Redemption value – Valuation certificates along with a copy of NSC
- Valuation certificates along with a copy of the Demat statement
- Registered societies or companies should have made a net profit for the previous three consecutive financial years duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
- Copy of Passbook, account statement, deposit receipts
- Valuation certificates and a copy of mutual fund certificates or Demat statements
Documents Required for Ownership Proof
The applicant should submit at least any one of the following materials in support of the ownership of land offered for the HPCL Dealership:
- Khasra or Khatauni or any other equivalent revenue document or certificate from revenue officers confirming the status of the purchase of the property
- Registered lease deed for a minimum period (as per advertisement)
- Registered gift deed or registered sale deed
- Any other type of ownership or transfer deed document such as a Mutation record
- Lease agreement letter issued by the Government or Semi-Government bodies
if you wanted to download the HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form 2022 PDF you can it by clicking on the download button.