Home Loan Documents List 2022 PDF Summary
Friends, today we are going to present the Home Loan Documents List 2022 PDF to help you. If you want to apply for the home loan you have to submit many documents that establish their KYC, the antecedents of the property they wish to purchase, their income background, etc. depending on which category of customers (salaried/professional/businessman/NRI) they belong to. In this post, you can download the Home Loan Documents List 2021 PDF.
होम लोन को सुरक्षित करने के लिए, एक आवेदक को कई दस्तावेज जमा करने होंगे जो उनके केवाईसी, उस संपत्ति के पूर्ववृत्त, जिसे वे खरीदना चाहते हैं, उनकी आय पृष्ठभूमि आदि को स्थापित करते हैं, यह इस बात पर निर्भर करता है कि वे किस श्रेणी के ग्राहकों (वेतनभोगी/पेशेवर/व्यवसायी/एनआरआई) पर निर्भर हैं।
Home Loan Documents List 2022 PDF
- Loan application form.
- 3 photographs passport sized.
- Identify proof
- Residence proof
- Bank Account Statement/Passbook for the last 6 months.
- Signature verification by bankers of the applicant.
- Liabilities statement and Personal Assets.
- Property detailed documents
- Salary Certificate (original) from the employer. (salaried individuals)
- Form 16/IT Returns for the past 2 financial years. (salaried individuals)
- IT Returns/Assessment Orders copies of the last 3 years. (self–employed professionals)
- Challans as proof of Advance Income Tax payment. (self–employed professionals)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals. (self–employed professionals)
- IT returns/Assessment Orders copies of the last 3 years. (Self–Employed Businessmen)
- Challans as proof of Advance Income Tax payment. (Self–Employed Businessmen)
List of KYC Documents for Home Loan Application
Some of the usual documents admitted as KYC are mentioned below:
- Photo Id Proof (Any One Required):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
- Residence Proof (Any One Required):
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- Employment Letter
- Passbook or Bank Statement with address
- Proof of Age:
- PAN card
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
- Marksheet from 10th class
List of Documents Required for Loan Guarantor
- Liabilities Statement and Personal Assets.
- 2 photographs passport-sized.
- Identify proof.
- Residence proof.
- Proof of business address.
- Signature identification from present bankers.
List of Property Documents Required for Home Loan
- Deed of Sale or Sale Agreement or Share Certificate (original) in case of a cooperative society.
- Receipts for taxes paid for Building and Land, certificate of possession, and certified sketch of the location of the property from revenue authorities.
- Allotment Letter from Society/Housing Board/Private builder.
- Receipts of advance payments for the flat purchase.
- Certificate of Non-encumbrance encompassing the last 12 years/30 years.
- Receipt of land tax payment and certificate of possession issued by revenue authorities.
- Permission letter from Appropriate Authority.
- Approved building plan (showing floor plan for flat purchase).
- Original No Objection Certificate issued under the ULC Act, 1976.
- Copy of relative order if agricultural land is being converted.
- No objection certificate (NOC) from Builder/Housing Society.
- A detailed estimate of construction cost.
- Letter from Society/Builder/Housing Board mentioning their bank and account details, for installment remittance.
- Applicable for purchase of land plot, a declaration by loan borrower stipulating the date by which to construct a house.
- Report from a lawyer as per standard format.
- A report stating the valuation of property in a standard format by an impaneled valuer.
- Post closure of loan, documents required for the handover of original Property documents
- Power Of Attorney for collecting original documents of Property.
- In event of the demise of the loan borrower:
- Letter requesting handing over of Property documents from Legal Heir/Nominee(s).
- Letter relinquishing the right to Legal Heirs/Nominees for Property documents handover.
Here you can download the Home Loan Documents List PDF by clicking on the link given below.