Hindu Divorce Application Form PDF Summary
Hello Friends! today we are going to share Hindu Divorce Application Form PDF with you. According to Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 wife or husband can file a divorce petition to dissolve the marriage that has been solemnized before or after the commencement of the Act. This is a very long process in India. Husband or wife who want to file a divorce petition they can download Hindi Divorce Application Form PDF here directly.
Required Documents for Hindu Divorce Application Form PDF
- Address proof of Husband.
- Address proof of a wife.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Four Passport size photographs of Marriage of Husband & Wife.
- Evidence proving spouses are living separately for more than a year.
- Evidence relating to the failed attempts of reconciliation.
- Income tax statements for the last 2-3 years
- Details of the profession and present remuneration
- Information relating to family background
- Details of properties and other assets owned by the petitioner
- Any Other Documents
Here you can download the Hindu Divorce Application Form PDF by click on the link given below.