HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form PDF Summary
If you are searching to download HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form PDF in English but you didn’t find it so don’t worry here we have uploaded the HDFC RTGS Form PDF to help you. You can also obtain this form from HDFC bank’s official website v1.hdfcbank.com. RTGS is a money transfer facility from one account to another. It is offered by all banks to transfer a big amount of cash from one account to another. Below you can download the HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form PDF in English by using the download button.
Required Details for HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary Details and the below section is for Remitter details.
- Details of the Remitter: Name of the Account Holder, Account Number, Account Type, Amount, Cheque details, IFSC Code, Bank Branch address
- Details of the Beneficiary: Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code, Amount, Any other Details
- The bank will “Branch Use Only” Section after completing the transaction where they will mention transaction ID etc. there.
After carefully filling the form submit the form to the nearest branch of HDFC Bank along with the necessary documents. Here are two benefits of making use of the RTGS payment facility:
- You will be able to send large sums of money to any bank account with the help of RTGS payment systems.
- Apart from this, all the RTGS payments are real-time, meaning that you do not need to wait for the payment to be processed.
Online Procedure for HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://v1.hdfcbank.com/
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions
- Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form – Highlights
|Type of Form||RTGS/NEFT Form|
|Name of Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Uses of Form||Online Transfer of Funds|
|Minimum Limit||No limit|
|Maximum Limit||No limit|
Here you can download HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form PDF in English by click on the link given below.