Hanuman Chalisa in English - Description
Dear readers, today we are going to share Hanuman Chalisa PDF in English Download for free to all of you. It is one of the most beautiful and pleasant praises. The divine praise is dedicated to Lord Hanuman Ji. He is a very dear devotee of Lord Shri Ram Ji. In the Sanatan Hindu Dharma, Lord Rama worships with full devotion. Hanuman Chalisa was originally composed by Shri Goswami Tulsidas Ji in the Awadhi language.
There are forty Chaupai in this praise therefore it is called Chalisa. It is said that devotees who want to easily please Lord Hanuman Ji then should first worsip Lord Shri Ram Ji because worshipping Him ord Hanuman gives a desired boon to His devotees. There are many devotees of Hanuman Ji who worship Him and after worshipping recite Hanuman Chalisa with reverence to seek the special blessings of Him.
It is considered one of the best praises that recitation gives mental peace and happiness to people. Those students who have a lack of problems recite Students must chant Hanuman Chalisa regularly every day. It is said that those students who have problems reading or remembering what they have read must recite this Chalisa daily in front of Hanuman Ji with complete devotion.
By chanting this, the student gets knowledge and wisdom by the grace of Lord Hanuman, due to which the problems related to his studies end easily. Along with this, through the effect of Hanuman Chalisa, age, knowledge, name, fame, wisdom, peace and strength also increase in the devotee’s life. So guys if you also want to seek the ultimate blessings of Hanuman Ji then download Shri Hanuman Chalisa PDF in English through our article.
Hanuman Chalisa PDF in English Download
Shri Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics in English
॥ Doha ॥
Shri Guru Charan Saroj raj Nija manu Mukura sudhari
Baranau Raghuvar Bimal Jasu Jo Dayaku Phala Chari
Budheeheen Tanu Jannike Sumiro Pavan Kumara
Bal Buddhi Vidya Dehoo Mohee Harahu Kalesh Vikaar
॥ Chaupai ॥
Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar
Jai Kapis tihun lok ujagar
Ram doot atulit bal dhama
Anjani putra Pavan sut nama
Mahabir vikram Bajrangi
Kumati nivar sumati Ke sangi
Kanchan varan viraj subesa
Kanan Kundal Kunchit Kesha
Hath Vajra Aur Dhwaja Viraje
Kaandhe moonj janeu saaje
Sankar suvan kesri Nandan
Tej prataap maha jag vandan
Vidyavaan guni ati chatur
Ram kaj karibe ko aatur
Prabhu charitra sunibe ko rasiya
Ram Lakhan Sita man Basiya
Sukshma roop dhari Siyahi dikhava
Vikat roop dhari lank jalava
Bhim roop dhari asur sanhare
Ramachandra ke kaj sanvare
Laye Sanjivan Lakhan Jiyaye
Shri Raghuvir Harashi ur laye
Raghupati Kinhi bahut badai
Tum mama priya Bharat-hi-sam bhai
Sahas badan tumharo yash gaave
As kahi Shripati kanth lagaave
Sankadhik Brahmaadi Muneesa
Narad Sarad sahit Aheesa
Yam Kuber Dikpaal Jahan te
Kavi kovid kahi sake kahan te
Tum upkar Sugreevahin keenha
Ram milaye rajpad deenha
Tumhro mantra Vibheeshan maana
Lankeshwar Bhaye Sab jag jana
Yug sahasra yojan par Bhanu
Leelyo tahi madhur phal janu
Prabhu mudrika meli mukh mahee
Jaladhi langhi gaye achraj nahee
Durgam kaj jagat ke jete
Sugam anugraha tumhre tete
Ram duwaare tum rakhvare
Hot na agya binu paisare
Sab sukh lahai tumhari sarna
Tum rakshak kahu ko darna
Aapan tej samharo aapai
Teenon lok hank te kanpai
Bhoot pisaach Nikat nahin aavai
Mahavir jab naam sunavai
Nase rog harae sab peera
Japat nirantar Hanumat beera
Sankat se Hanuman chhudavai
Man Kram Vachan dhyan jo lavai
Sab par Ram tapasvee raja
Tin ke kaj sakal Tum saja
Aur manorath jo koi lavai
Soi amit jeevan phal pavai
Charon jug partap tumhara
Hai parsiddh jagat ujiyara
Sadhu Sant ke tum Rakhware
Asur nikandan Ram dulare
Ashta siddhi nav nidhi ke data
As var deen Janki mata
Ram rasayan tumhare pasa
Sada raho Raghupati ke dasa
Tumhare bhajan Ram ko pavai
Janam janam ke dukh bisraavai
Antkaal Raghuvar pur jayee
Jahan janam Hari Bhakt Kahayee
Aur Devta Chitt na dharahin
Hanumat sei sarv sukh karahin
Sankat kate mite sab peera
Jo sumirai Hanumat Balbeera
Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosain
Kripa Karahun Gurudev ki nayin
Jo shat bar path kare koi
Chhutahin bandi maha sukh hoi
Jo yeh padhe Hanuman Chalisa
Hoye siddhi saakhi Gaureesa
Tulsidas sada hari chera
Keejai Nath Hriday mahn dera
॥ Doha ॥
Pavan Tanay Sankat Harana Mangala Murati Roop
Ram Lakhan Sita Sahita Hriday Basahu Soor Bhoop
Hanuman Chalisa PDF in English Download – Benefits
- By reciting Hanuman Chalisa people get a peaceful, joyful and blissful life.
- Those who want knowledge, wisdom, power, and prosperity in life then should recite it with dedication.
- If one goes through enemy problems for a long time then getting free from this with the praise of Hanuman Chalisa is a very fruitful way.
- If you recite it daily in the morning then you can get the desired result in your life with reverence.
- If you want to get rid of negativity which is your home then to remove this problem you must chant Hanuman Chalisa.
- By reciting it people get positive vibes and most importantly inner strength in life.
- With the recitation of this praise, people get the power to overcome obstacles in life.
How To Recite Hanuman Chalisa 108 Times
- Regularly get up in Brahma Muhurta and take bath and go to any Hanuman Ji temple.
- After this, worship Lord Hanumana with full devotion.
- After that offer red coloured flowers to Him.
- After this, light a lamp of desi ghee in front of Hanuman Ji.
- Now offer the Prasad of Laddoos or jaggery gram to Lord Hanuman.
- After this sit there and recite Hanuman Chalisa 108 times.
- It is believed that by doing this continuously for 100 days, Hanuman Ji can be seen.
- If you want to start this lesson, then start it on Tuesday or Saturday only.
Benefits of Reading Hanuman Chalisa 108 Times
- The recitation of Hanuman Chalisa 108 times comes under special achievements. Normally people themselves recite Hanuman Chalisa 108 times.
- If you do this on your own after taking a resolution, then according to the time, you can complete it in two-three days.
- By reciting Hanuman Chalisa 108 times, divine qualities start coming into human life. There is a feeling of 64 celestial degrees and all achievements are complete by the grace of Hanuman Ji.
- By reciting Hanuman Chalisa, all the troubles easily go away when fear, fear, distress or calamity comes.
- If there is a problem with Shanidev a person, then that person should also recite Hanuman Chalisa from the heart. it brings peace to his life.
- If a person is troubled by evil forces for a long time, then he gets freedom by reciting Chalisa.
- If you feel guilty after committing any crime and want to seek forgiveness, then recite Hanuman Chalisa with full devotion.
- Like Lord Ganesha, Hanuman ji also removes suffering. In such a situation, a person gets special benefits by reciting this Chalisa.
- The recitation of Hanuman Chalisa calms the human mind and relieves tension.
- Especially reciting Hanuman Chalisa 1o8 times brings economic progress and gets rid of family troubles.
- Apart from this, the recitation of Hanuman Chalisa gives quick relief to a person from mental disharmony.
To Hanuman Chalisa PDF in English Download, you can click on the following download button.