GSTR 1 Form PDF Summary
Hello, Friends today we are going to upload the GSTR 1 Form PDF to help you. GSTR 1 Form is a proclamation of the details of outward supplies (i.e. sales of goods or provision of services) of goods or services or both. GSTR 1 Form PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the end of this page.
The GSTR- 1 has to be filed electronically by every recorded person other than Suppliers of online information and database access or retrieval (OIDAR) services or an Input Service Distributor or a non-resident taxable person or a person paying tax under copy levy or persons liable to collect TCS or persons liable to deduct TDS. The informal taxable person also has to file GSTR-1
GSTR 1 Form PDF – Information to be Provided
The details of outward supplies of goods or services or both furnished in FORM GSTR-1 shall include the –
Invoice wise details of all –
- Inter-State and intra-State supplies made to the registered persons; and
- Inter-State supplies with invoice value more than two and a half lakh rupees made to the unregistered persons;
Consolidated details of all
- Intra-State supplies made to unregistered persons for each rate of tax; and
- State-wise inter-State supplies with invoice value up to two and a half lakh rupees made to unregistered persons for each rate of tax;
- Debit and credit notes, if any, issued during the month for invoices issued previously.
GSTR 1 Form Timing
The GSTR-1 return is meant to be filed for every tax period whether or not any supplies of goods or services or both have been made during such tax period. This return can be filed by the taxpayer directly through the common portal www.gst.gov.in ; or through a Facilitation Centre notified by the Commissioner.
You may also like:
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना फॉर्म 2022 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form 2022
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Form
Swasthya Sathi Application Form 2021
Child Care Leave CCL Form
Biodata Format for Marriage
TDS Declaration Form 2021-22
Biodata Format for Job
You can download the GSTR 1 Form PDF using the link given below.