GS Score Test Series 2022 PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to offer GS Score Test Series 2022 PDF to help those candidates who are preparing for the Civil Service Examination 2022-23. This test series is very helpful for UPSC IAS aspirants to score good marks in examinations. Union Public Service Commission will soon conduct the UPSC IAS exam to select aspirants for various government posts. The Aspirants who are preparing for the UPSC Exam 2022-23 can download the GS Score Prelims Test Series 2022 Schedule PDF.
Every year around millions of students in India have appeared for the UPSC Exam to get government jobs in the Civil Service department of India. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the toughest exams in the world. Only brilliant minds will crack this exam.
GS Score Test Series 2022 PDF – Highlights
- Especially designed Integrated Test Series that synchronize the UPSC Syllabus of Prelims & Mains.
- Total 94 Tests, Consisting of 45 Prelims and 49 Mains Tests.
- Approach classes before the start of every subject to provide an overview of the subject.
- After every Prelims Test Detailed Test Score Analysis, Ranking, and Supplementary Notes
- Test Discussion after each test of Prelims & Mains.
- After every Mains Test Model Approach and Model Hints shall be provided.
- Apart from Tests, Subject Wise Study Plan will include Schema (detailed Syllabus), Self-assessment Test, Value Addition Material, and Reflective Exercise
- Copy Evaluation within 7 days
- Doubt Clearing Session with concerned faculties after copy evaluation for marks improvement
Here you can download the GS Score Test Series 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.