Grand Vitara Brochure PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload the Grand Vitara Brochure PDF to assist you all. If you are searching for the Grand Vitara Brochure in PDF format but are unable to find it anywhere don’t worry we are here for your assistance. from here you will get all the important data of the Grand Vitara Brochure PDF. Also, you can download the Grand Vitara Brochure PDF by clicking on the link given below.
Suzuki Grand Vitara and Toyota Urban Cruiser Highrider are sub-compact crossover SUVs (B-segment) developed by Suzuki and manufactured by Toyota in India from 2022. The Urban Cruiser Highrider will be launched in India in July 2022 ahead of the Grand Vitara. It is available with mild and powerful hybrid petrol powertrains. The Grand Vitara replaces the S-Cross in India, while the Urban Cruiser Highrider, the smaller Urban Cruiser, may replace the rebadged Vitara Brezza.
Grand Vitara Brochure PDF- Overview
|Also called||Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder|
|Production||August 2022 (to commence)|
|Assembly||India: Bidadi, Karnataka (TKM)|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Subcompact crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Platform||Suzuki Global C platform|
|Wheelbase||2,600 mm (102.4 in)|
|Length||4,345–4,365 mm (171.1–171.9 in)|
|Width||1,795 mm (70.7 in)|
|Height||1,635–1,645 mm (64.4–64.8 in)|
Grand Vitara Brochure PDF- Details
- Before the launch of Grand Vitara, the Urban Cruiser Hyryder was released first in India on 1 July 2022. The Grand Vitara followed later on 20 July.
- The vehicle was developed by Suzuki using the Global C platform shared with the SX4 S-Cross and the Vitara.
- For the strong hybrid model, Suzuki incorporated the Toyota Hybrid System into the vehicle (marketed as “Intelligent Electric Hybrid” by Suzuki), which includes Toyota’s 1.5-litre M15A-FXE three-cylinder engine from the XP210 series Toyota Yaris/Yaris Cross.
- It offers an EV mode with an electric-only range of up to 25 km (16 mi).
- The mild hybrid model, marketed as “Smart Hybrid” by Suzuki and “NeoDrive” by Toyota, uses Suzuki’s 1.5-litre K15C four-cylinder engine and the Smart Hybrid system developed by Suzuki.
You can download the Grand Vitara Brochure PDF by clicking on the link given below.