Feedback Mechanism PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering Feedback Mechanism PDF to all of you. Feedback is also called Pratipushti or Pratisuchna in Hindi. To put it simply, it is about telling people what we think about their performance and how they should do it better. It is like evaluating the quality of work. This is Feedback in Hindi meaning.
When there is such a system in a system that a part of the output is being given to the input, then the name of this system is feedback. Recharge is a useful concept. It is widely used in automatic control. There are mainly two types of recharging – positive recharging and negative recharging.
Feedback Mechanism PDF – Steps / Process / Mechanism of positive feedback mechanism
The process of a positive feedback loop consists of a control system that consists of various components, working in a circular pathway to stimulate or inhibit one another. The overall process can be described in terms of the components of the system.
|1.||Stimulation:||The stimulation that initiates the positive feedback loop in order to complete a process is the initial step. Hormones released by various organs as a result of the start of a process are the most common stimuli in the human body.|
|2.||Reception:||The second step in the loop is the reception of stimuli via various sensors, which provide data to the control unit. These receptors are mostly nerves that transmit signals from the stimulus location to the control unit, which is the brain in humans.|
|3.||Processing:||The processing of information supplied to the control unit by the receptors is the next phase in the loop. The control unit tallies the data and displays an output if the stimulus is outside the typical range of the value.|
|4.||Stimuli are activated even more:||In order to induce an output in response to the stimulus, information from the brain is conveyed to the location of action via several nerves. The brain’s messages tend to activate the stimulus even more in the direction of deviation in the case of a positive feedback loop.|
Negative Feedback Mechanism PDF
- It occurs when the original effect of the stimulus is reduced by the output.
- A negative feedback mechanism normalizes things when they start becoming too extreme. For eg., the thyroid gland is regulated by a negative feedback mechanism.
- The hormone secreted by the hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary gland to release the thyroid-stimulating hormone.
- In turn, the thyroid stimulating hormone triggers the thyroid gland to release its hormones.
- When the thyroid level increases, the hormones stop the secretion of TRH by the hypothalamus and the secretion of TSH by the pituitary gland by the feedback mechanism.
- The secretion of hormones by the thyroid gland is inhibited without the stimulation of TSH.
- The thyroid hormone levels fall very low.
- The insulin secretion by the pancreas is also controlled by the negative feedback mechanism.
You can download Feedback Mechanism PDF by clicking on the following download button.