Download CBSE Chapter 2 Federalism Class 10 Notes PDF for free from old.amu.ac.in using the direct download link given below.
CBSE Chapter 2 Federalism Class 10 Notes
Hello Students! here we have great news for CBSE class 10 students who are searching for the notes. Due to this COVID-19 pandemic, the students are very disappointed about their studies because they didn’t find out the notes chapter-wise. So in this article, we have added the CBSE Chapter 2 Federalism Class 10 Notes PDF download link to help them. Here you can easily download the notes for CBSE class 10th notes chapter-wise. Pdffile website provides all types of PDF such as educational, religious, spiritual, jobs, application forms, books, novels, health & fitness, travel, technology etc.
Here we have compiled the “CBSE Notes Class 10 Political Science Chapter 2 – Federalism”, which will provide a clear insight into the chapter and all the important concepts. Federalism is a government system that divided the powers between central authority and various constituent units of India.
Features of Federalism
- There are two or more levels (or tiers) of government.
- Different tiers of government govern the same citizens, but each tier has its own
JURISDICTION in specific matters of legislation, taxation, and administration.
- The existence and authority of each tier of government is constitutionally guaranteed.
- The fundamental provisions of the constitution cannot be unilaterally changed by one level of
government. Such changes require the consent of both levels of government.
- Courts have the power to interpret the constitution and the powers of different levels of
- Sources of revenue for each level of government are clearly specified to ensure it’s financial
- The federal system has dual objectives:
- To safeguard and promote the unity of the country
- Accommodate regional diversity.
You can download the CBSE Chapter 2 Federalism Class 10th Notes PDF by click on the link given below.