ESO 15 Question Paper PDF

ESO 15 Question Paper PDF Download

ESO 15 Question Paper PDF download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can direct download PDF of ESO 15 Question Paper for free using the download button.

Tags: , ,

ESO 15 Question Paper PDF Summary

Hello friends, today we are going to upload ESO 15 question paper PDF to help you all. Check previous year’s IGNOU question papers from our most updated data bank for the ESO-05/15 (Society and Religion) program and get an overview of how the questions are framed so that you can score well in your upcoming term-end IGNOU exams.
IGNOU Sociology Previous Year Question Papers help you get used to the type and pattern of questions asked in IGNOU BA and BTS exams. It is a great way to check your current knowledge, preparation for the upcoming Society and Religion exam, and check your shortcomings in the subject. Solving these ESO-05/15 – Society and Religion questions will boost your confidence and ensure that you are studying in the right direction and have access to new information.

ESO 15 Question Paper PDF- Details

Title Name ESO-15 Previous Question Papers
University IGNOU
Service Type Previous Question Papers (Soft copy/PDF)
Course BDP/BA (Sociology)
Language ENGLISH
Years JUNE 2011 TO JUNE 2020 Course: BDP/B.A.
Papers June 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
December 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Short Name ESO-15
Paper Code ESO-15
Product Paper of ESO-15 (IGNOU)

An important detail about IGNOU ESO 15 previous year’s question paper
To help out students, we have collected some important points from the previous year’s question papers for the ESO-15 course. These are mentioned below:

  • IGNOU ESO 15 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks of this course. The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study center.
  • The total mark for the ESO-15 term end examination question paper is 100.
  • The maximum duration of the exam is 3 hours.
  • There will be a total of 7 questions out of which students have to answer any 5 questions. For more details, please download and check out IGNOU ESO 15 previous question paper.

You can download the ESO 15 Question Paper PDF by clicking on the link clicking on the link given below.

ESO 15 Question Paper pdf

ESO 15 Question Paper PDF Download Link

REPORT THISIf the download link of ESO 15 Question Paper PDF is not working or you feel any other problem with it, please Leave a Comment / Feedback. If ESO 15 Question Paper is a copyright material Report This. We will not be providing its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.