Encumbrance Certificate PDF Summary
Hello Guys, today we are going to upload the Encumbrance Certificate PDF to help our daily users. If you planning to purchase a house property, you must have come across the need for an “Encumbrance Certificate”. Encumbrance of the property refers to any kind of legal or monetary charges created on it.
It is one of the mandatory documents used for in-house property transactions. This is evidence of the fact that the property referred has a free title or ownership.
Encumbrance Certificate PDF – How to Obtain
- An application is to be made to the registrar for obtaining the certificate in Form 22. This form is available on the official land registration site of the respective states.
- This application will be accompanied by Rs. 2 stamp paper, an attested copy of the address proof, the purpose of the certificate required, and details of the property and its title.
- A person has to also pay a prescribed fee along with the application.
- After the application is filed, an inspector will inspect all the transactions that happened against the property in a particular period.
- After the inspection, the sub-registrar will issue an encumbrance certificate in Form no. 15 with all the transactions in a specified period. Also, if there are no transactions happen, a NIL encumbrance certificate in Form no. 16 will be issued.
- The issuance of a certificate usually takes 15-30 days from the date of application.
- The requisite fees for the certificate start at Rs. 100 and go up based on the number of years one needs the encumbrance certificate. Also, the fees vary from state to state rules and regulations.
- The certificate is issued in the regional language but also it may be obtained in English translation by paying an additional fee.
- It is advised that a person should obtain both an encumbrance certificate and a possession certificate as proof of ownership of the property.
Here you can download the Encumbrance Certificate PDF by clicking on the link given below.