elections.tn.gov.in – Tamil Nadu Voters List 2021 Tamil PDF Summary
The State Election Commission of Tamil Nadu has released the elections.tn.gov.in – Tamil Nadu Voters List 2021 PDF / तमिलनाडु वोटर लिस्ट 2021 PDF on its official website. Candidates who are have completed 18 years of age now apply for inclusion in the electoral rolls and any type of correction in voter cards. In this post, we have provided eligibility criteria, documents required, how to download voter card procedure, etc. Candidates who have applied for a voter card can check their names with photos by visit at the official website of the department. In this post, we have given the download link for Voter List 2021 Tamil Nadu PDF.
तमिलनाडु वोटर लिस्ट 2021 (PDF) अब सीईओ की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट elections.tn.gov.in पर उपलब्ध है, नयी मतदाता सूची में अपना नाम अपनी जानकारी या EPIC नंबर के आधार पर खोजें और वोटर ID कार्ड डाउनलोड करें
Tamil Nadu Voters List 2021 PDF – Highlights
|Name of Article||Tamil Nadu Voter List|
|Launched by||CEO Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Major Benefit||Check their names in the voter list|
|Article Objective||Providing Voter ID List|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Tamil Nadu Election Schedule 2021-22 PDF
|Date of Issue of Notification||12 March 2021|
|Last date of making nomination||19 March 2021|
|Date of Scrutiny||20 March 2021|
|Last date of withdrawal||22 March 2021|
|Date of Poll||06 April 2021|
|Date of Counting||02 May 2021|
|Date of completion||04 May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Voter List 2021 Tamil Nadu PDF
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- The age of the applicant must be 18 years or more
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Documents Required for Tamil Nadu Voter List 2021 PDF
- Driving License
- Service Identity Cards with photographs issued to employees
- Passbooks with photographs issued by the Bank/Post Office
- PAN Card
- Smart Card issued by Registrar General of India under NPR
- MNREGA Job Card
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Pension document with photograph
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs and
- Aadhar Card
How to Download Voter List 2021 Tamil Nadu PDF
- Step 1:Visit the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Tamil Nadu.
- Step 2: Click on the tab called “Elections” which is under the ‘’Our Services’’ category.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘’Final Electoral Rolls SSR 2020” tab.
- Step 4: Click on the tab “Mother Roll Reprinted SSR 2020” which will redirect to the page that displays the electoral rolls of the state in a PDF format
- Step 5: You can open the page for the polling station details by selecting the “District name” and “Assembly Constituency name”.
- Step 6: Enter the verification code to open the PDF.
- Step 7: The PDF file of the electoral rolls can be downloaded or searched to find your name.
Here you can download the Tamil Nadu Voter List 2021 PDF / तमिलनाडु वोटर लिस्ट 2021 PDF by click on the link given below.