Economic Survey 2022 PDF Summary
Dear friends, today we are going to share Economic Survey 2022 PDF with you. In this article, you can read all the economic conditions of India. For this financial year economic survey is prepared by Principal Economic Adviser Sanjeev Sanyal, in absence of a Chief Economic Adviser. There has been a rapid recovery in the country’s economy and all the sectors of the economy have come to a pre-epidemic state. Not only this, the situation of economic development is expected to improve further in the future. The second wave of the Corona epidemic did not have as bad an effect on the economy as the first wave had.
The complete picture of the economy is presented in the Economic Survey and a complete account of the year is kept. This is the mainstay of the budget. In this, it has been predicted that the growth rate will decline in the next financial year 2022-23. Growth of 9.2 percent in the current financial year and 8-8.5 percent in the next financial year has been estimated.
Economic Survey 2022 PDF – Highlights
- It has been estimated in the Economic Survey that in the next financial year 2022-23, GDP growth may remain sluggish and it may grow at the rate of 8-8.5 percent. It is estimated to be 9.2 percent in the current financial year.
- Growth for the next financial year is estimated on the basis of crude oil at the price of US $ 70-75. Its current price is around $90.
- The Economic Survey said that for the first time in 20 years, a government company was privatized and this would pave the way for the sale of BPCL, Shipping Corporation, Pawan Hans, IDBI Bank, BEM, and RINL. The government handed over the ownership of Air India to the Tata Group a few days ago for Rs 18,000 crore. In this, Rs 15,300 crore will be used to repay the loan.
- According to the Economic Survey, excluding e-commerce, the IT-BPO sector grew by 2.26 percent year-on-year to $194 trillion in the financial year 2020-21.
- According to the Economic Survey, $ 1.4 trillion (Rs 104.56 lakh crore) will have to be spent on infrastructure in this period to make an economy of $ 5 trillion (Rs 373.43 lakh crore) by the financial year 2025.
- According to the Economic Survey, despite the incentives given to renewables, the demand for coal will remain on the basis of the draft National Energy Policy by NITI Aayog, and by the year 2030, there will be a demand of 130-150 crore coal.
Economic Survey 2022-23 PDF
Here you can download the Economic Survey 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.