Eastern Railway Apprentice Merit List 2023 PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering Eastern Railway Apprentice Merit List 2023 PDF for all of you. Eastern Railway – There is a recruitment of 2972 vacancies of Apprentice in various departments of Eastern Railway. Candidates should apply for these posts after reading the given information carefully. The last date to apply for the Apprentice posts is 20 May 2022. The complete details of this post are in the details given below. Minimum Educational Qualification for Apprentice Posts in Eastern Railway Candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and also possess a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. mandatory. Candidates must check all the details related to Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2023 like eligibility criteria, important dates, post-wise vacancies, and application fee.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Merit List 2023 PDF
- Selection of a candidate for the training slot of a unit of the eastern railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will prepare on the basis of the detailed field of the candidate in the online application form. If any candidate feels up the wrong detail then his/her candidature will be canceled as soon as the discrepancy comes to the notice of the railway administration.
- The select list of document divisions will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the trade for which class 10th pass is the minimum qualification is separate merit list will be drawn for eligible candidates taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation and ITIL examination giving equal weightage to both.
- For example, a candidate secures 84.58% mags in the matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI then the Max considered for selection will be 80.58 + 91.68 divided by two= 86.13 note that in case of two cannot be having the same marks the cannot having older age shall be preferred.
- In case the dates of birth are also the same the candidate who passed the matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first. For the trade for which class 8 pass is the minimum configuration the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these states based on the average marks open both in class, it has standard and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- For example it a candidate secures 80.58% marks in eight class examination and 91.68% marks in ITIL then the marks considered for selection will be 80.58 + 91.68 = 86.13 can you get to the extent of 1.5 times the notified training slot in the respective committees as per merit prepare in view of above formula will be called for documentation of unit to cater to and absenteeism rejection etc.
You can download Eastern Railway Apprentice Merit List 2023 PDF by clicking on the following download button.