Eamcet Previous Papers With Solutions - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Eamcet Previous Papers With Solutions PDF to all of you. Those who are preparing for this examination can get the Eamcet previous papers with solutions that will help them to score the desired marks and rank. EAMCET is the important qualifying exam on the basis of which admission to B.E/B.Tech programs in engineering c
AP EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTU-K) for admission to undergraduate programs of Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science & Technology (FS&T)], B.Sc.
Eamcet Previous Papers With Solutions PDF
Benefits of Solving AP EAMCET Previous Years’ Question Papers
The advantages of solving AP EAMCET question papers of the past years are as under:
- The significant benefit a candidate can get is that it gives a good idea about the level of the paper and the type of questions asked and provides insights on how and what to prepare for that particular examination.
- Candidates will get self-confidence if they solve the previous year’s questions, and confidence is more important than knowledge for clearing AP EAMCET 2023.
- By solving the AP EAMCET Question Papers of 2023, candidates will understand the difficulty level of the questions.
- It helps the candidates to know their strongest and weakest areas. They can work on the weakest areas to improve themselves before the actual exam.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2023
Let us take a look at the detailed AP EAMCET 2023 exam pattern:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of objective-type questions. Each question will have four options, only the correct answer should be selected.
- Medium of the Exam: AP EAMCET is conducted in English and Telugu.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark. This means 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Time Duration: The total time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Subjects For Engineering: For admission to engineering courses, AP EAMCET will have three subjects – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Subjects for Agriculture & Pharmacy: For admission to agriculture and medical courses, AP EAMCET will have three subjects – Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The number of questions and maximum marks for each subject are given in the table below:
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
You can download Eamcet Previous Papers With Solutions PDF by clicking on the following download button.