Drug Store and Business Management PDF Summary
Hello, today we are going to upload the Drug Store and Business Management PDF to help you all. Msbte D-Pharmacy Students welcome to this article we have provided 0815 Drug Store and Business Management PDF for Diploma for D-Pharmacy Students. Students can practice for their upcoming Msbte Winter 2021 exam with these Pharmacy and Business Management Questions Answers.
0815 is the paper code of (DSBM) Pharmacy and Business Management, a D-Pharmacy 2nd-year course. With this Pharmacy and Business Management Model Answer Paper students will get a rough idea about Msbte Diploma Exam and also mark important questions by looking at all Msbte D Pharmacy 2nd Year Model Answer Paper 2021.
Drug Store and Business Management PDF- Course Objectives
- Assess the overall level of progress in the pharmacy and make the necessary adjustments.
- Methods of determining the average annual or monthly pharmacy expenses and setting them.
- Knowledge of procedures related to the profession.
- The objective and moral value of entering the labor market and the aim of the pharmacy project.
- Methods and methods of assessing conditions and needs such as the needs of the pharmacist’s market
- Substantial differences between pharmacy management and warehouse management
- Technical inventory methods for monthly sales, inputs, and outputs.
Drug Store and Business Management PDF- Learning Outcomes
After the completion of the syllabus, the students are able to know about,
- Practical steps in solving the problems of the management of pharmacies and drug stores.
- Set up their own business in the pharmaceutical sector and Create the concepts learned into personal practice focusing on professionalism
- Know about the Legal requirement to open a drug store
- Know the concept of accounting
- Sales promotion
- Stock management
Drug Store and Business Management PDF- Course Syllabus
MODULE I – Commerce
Introduction– Trade, Industry, and commerce, Functions and subdivision of Commerce, Introduction to Elements for Economics and Management. Forms of Business Organizations. Channels of Distribution.
Drug House Management-selection of Site, Space Lay-out, and legal requirements. Importance and objectives of Purchasing, selection of suppliers, credit information, tenders, contracts and price determination, and legal requirements thereto.Codification, handling of drug stores, and other hospital supplies. Inventory Control-objects and importance, modern techniques like ABC, VED analysis, the lead time, inventory carrying cost, safety stock, minimum and maximum stock levels, economic order quantity, scrap, and surplus disposal.
Sales – promotion, Market Research, Salesmanship, qualities of a salesman, Advertising, and Window Display.
Recruitment, training– evaluation, and compensation of the pharmacist.
Banking and Finance-Service and functions of the bank, Finance planning, and sources of finance.
MODULE II -Accountancy
Introduction to the accounting – concepts, and conventions. Double entry Book Keeping, Different kinds of accounts.
General Ledger and Trial Balance.
Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
Simple techniques for analyzing financial statements.
Introduction to Budgeting.
You can download the Drug Store and Business Management PDF by clicking on the link given below.